Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

ive had my baby further update

Replies

• Congratulations Karen and the rest of the family on the safe but early arrival of cariad.
    Luv Nikki
  • Congratulations karen im glad baby cariad is so well and hope u r too.
    And im glad you choose to go for the welsh name in the end bet ur mum is over the moon!!!image
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!

had to do a double take when i read the title post!! imageimage

glad evertything is ok. :\)

cant wait for photos.

take care. xxx
  • Congratulations. And welcome to Cariad Elizabeth. Good Weight for being early, mine last little one was not that much bigger @5lb 4 at 38wks. So when do they think she will be able to come home?

packed your bag just in time. xx cant wait to see your pics of your special little one. xx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev350pb___.png

[Modified by: maille on November 02, 2008 07:59 PM]

• Congratulations. And welcome to Cariad Elizabeth. Good Weight for being early, mine last little one was not that much bigger @5lb 4 at 38wks. So when do they think she will be able to come home?

packed your bag just in time. xx cant wait to see your pics of your special little one. xx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev350pb___.png

• Oh wow!!!!

Shes here, a big congrats to u hunny, cant wait to see your pics on fb xxx
  • oh wow!!! congratulations hun!!! so so happy for you! and welcome to the world baby cariad!!

xxxx
  • quick update

cariad has now had her canular (sp) removed from her hand so she looks so much more comfy, which means that she doesnt need to go back on the drip. she is now having 22mls of milk every 2 hours, she even had one feed from a bottle earlier today and apparently 'drained it like a sump and was looking for more'.

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v376/193/64/645014085/n645014085_1118902_7271.jpg

• Oh Karen, she's perfect! Hope she's home soon.
  • Congratulations, how exciting, another December baby arriving early, cant wait for mine to come, Im due 6th Dec. :\)
  • Oh how gorgeous!!!! Good news too on her feeding. x
  • oh she looks so beautiful! i'm sure she will be home with mummy and daddy in no time.
  • Ah wow she is sooo cute. I hope you get to take her home real soon!

Congratulations!!!
  • she is just perfect!!! what a lovely welsh name!!! do you live in wales??? I live in Carmarthenshire and me and hubby are trying for our first baby!! xx weldone xxx
  • congratulations hunni, glad to hear your new early arrival is doing well. :\)

suzi 23+5 xxx
  • congrats image an early arrival and good size too, hope alls well and your lo will be home with you very soon image
    my cousin was born at 29 weeks at 1lb 10oz and is now the tallest in her class!!!
  • Congratulations!
    What a lovely story and what a gorgeous little girly!!!

xxxxxx
  • Congratulations, she is gorgeous. She sounds like a little fighter xx
  • Congratulations, she is gorgeous. She sounds like a little fighter xx