Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP?

Hi ladies,
I'm only 8DPO today but so desperate to test early. I know I shouldn't though image

I'm curious to see how many DPO everyone was when you got your BFP, also if you had previously had BFN.

With Ruby I tested at 10DPO and 12DPO with First Response and got BFN but BFp at 14DPO with Tesco! xx

Replies

• I held out until 10DPO and got my BFP using first response with a good clear line.
    Tested again with CBD at 12 dpo and got pregnant 2-3 weeks.

Good Luck hun.

• I got a feint BFP at 9DPO with first response. Had tested at 8DPO and got BFN. Had to wait til around 12DPO before I got a BFP with clearblue digital though.
    Good luck!
    J
    39+5
  • Hiya - I tested with FR and didn't get a BFP until after my period was due - and even then the line was so faint I thought I was imagining it! I kept doing it every 2 days (also used Boots own brand) and the lines kept getting darker x
  • I was 15dpo with CBD. Itested at 11 dpo and got a bfn

32+4
  • 11DPO with a superdrug own xxxx
  • I did FR at 10DPO got a negative, did a FR on 13DPO - very faint, got stronger as days went on

HTH
  • I did a FR at 11/12 dpo and had a faint, but definite line. I did use a poundland cheapie at 9/10 dpo and couldn't work out if my eyes were seeing things, the line was so faint. Try and hold out for another day or two and good luck! x
  • I got a faint line on FR at 9dpo and got BFN at 8dpo although for the next 4 days was petrified it would not materialise.

If you intent on testing early, I hear Superdrug tests and more sensitive than even FR.

Goos Luck x
  • I was 8DPO but wouldnt recommend it! Spent the next week petrified and spent a fortune on tests to check it was getting darker x Line was so faint on 8dpo on FR that I had to hold it up to the light x
  • I tested at 12 DPO which was the day after AF was due and got a faint line on an FR.
    Good luck!
    xx
  • I tested at 10DPO in the evening and got a faint line on superdrug test then tested with FMU at 11DPO and got a more definite line x x

good luck x x
  • 10dpo and got bfp on FF Tesco and CBD BUT I GOT A bfn ON EBAY Cheapie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I first tested at 9dpo and got a positive on a cheapie from access diagnostics (which were supposed to be 25miu) - then did a superdrug and got a clear +ve
    these were both done with second morning wee (I forgot when i woke up!!!)
    I got a faint positive with FR at 11dpo and a strong one at 14dpo and at 14 dpo i got a cb digi 2-3 weeks.
    i also peed on an ov stick at 14dpo (out of interest) and got 2 very strong lines.
    hth
  • I tested with a tesco hpt at 9dpo and couldnt see a line straight away then went back to bed and looked at it later and there was a very faint but visable line. I tested the next day at 10dpo with another tesco test and there was a faint line again so I did another wee and tested with a cbd and got pregnant 1-2 weeks!! xx
  • I got a BFP at 10DPO on a Tesco own brand, I did a FR afterwards and TBH the Tesco one was clearer!
  • i got a BFP with an ebay cheapie 11dpo and then did a CBD the following morning just to confirm!!
  • I got a BFN the day AF was due. Only got a BFP on 18/19 dpo and even then it was very faint!

Good luck x
  • hi amy i tested a day after af was due so 14 dpo and got faint b fp but cbd did not show for 4 days after that so 18dpo x x
  • I didn't test until 20dpo because it was my first month off the pill and I didn't realise I had ovulated! :lol: But then I got a nice strong bfp image
  • I ov'd on 29/05 this year, I was using cbfm. Tested on 07/06 with clearblue test at 4 pm and got a faint bfp. Did a test the next morning with a cbd and got pregnant 1 to 2 weeks.

Melissa 17+2