Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Severe Abdominal Pain!!!

2»

Replies

• Options
    Sex, orgasms and plenty of 'em! xx
  • Options
    I think the best thing if you want to induce labour is walking, when my sister was getting impatient for her lo I made her go to London Zoo with me for the day and by the time we got home she was in labour. It worked for me aswell, I was on my feet all day and by the early hours of the next morning my waters broke. My mum has had 6 babies and swears by it.

Hope you get some movement soon xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

Well. last night and the night before i had a bath with clary sage oil cos someone told me that works. I went for a long painful walk before hand. Today i'm very uncomfortable and that continuous pain is back!

Keep getting a few tightenings and pain in the tops of my legs/groin area. Feel total pressure between my legs to!

Think this might be it? :\?

My friend has just been over with her 5 week old baby and i got so broody. she has asked me to be god mother aswell!! AHHH!!! image

My one year old started crying when her LO did. Not good news. Think i'm gonna have my hands really full! Its all good fun tho. :roll:

Write back people

Lotsa Love

Heather 38wks xxx
  • Options
    awwww heather lerts keep body parts crossed for you it sounds promising! ouch to the one year oldimage wouldn't like that with a newborn hehehe keep strong rooting for you
  • Options
    he's almost 15 months and he's quite wel behaved. Just doesnt like loud noises. Bless him. We'll be fine.

Just had another bath with clary sage oil and massaged it into my tummy. bout to have a hot curry and gonna bounce on my ball while watching trial and retubution!

I really hope this is finally it.

Has anyone had any success with clary sage oil? and how do i bounce on the ball? do i just bounce or do i need to move my hips n wot not? :\?

Heather xxx
  • Options
    Hi Joanne, I'm just fed up! so sick, Sic of it starting then stopping all the time!!

I'm feeling alright, that pain has subsided a bit but the pressure between my legs is imense! Constant BH every 5 mins but not hurting. Seems like its starting to stop again!! Just my luck!!!

How are you feeling? xx
  • Options
    i'm about to start. Just finished my curry!

I still think you'll beat me to the dellivery room haha

xxx
  • Options
    you must be really fed up by now! hope your little one arrives safely soon!
  • Options
    Grrrr!!! They've stopped again.

Only difference today is that i feel like i am on my period!!

BH still going on, little less frequent!

And i got bad heartburn, probably off my curry. haha!!

I'm gonna go over aint i? with a failed sweep and an induction? I'm supposed to have 15 days left but i bet i have another 14 added onto it image
    xxx
  • Options
    my baby came a day early and i put it all down to long long walks and bouncing on my ball. i know walkings difficult and a pain when you have a huge bump but i walked for an hour+ every night for a week b4 my baby came and it really moved things along! xx
  • Options
    hmmm. I could try the walking but spd makes it really painful. I might walk into town in the morning.

I am giving the ball some serious bouncing on!! xx