Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bubbling/popping feeling?

Hi ladies,

I had a terrible nights sleep last night and was up in the living room about 5am. All morning I had this kind of popping/ bubbling feeling in my tummy. Has anyone had this?

Replies

• Options
    how far are you? baby hiccups?
    I'm only 8+2 and not had anything like that
  • Options
    i had this between 14 and 15 weeks and had myself all convinced I was feeling the baby moving super early lol, then it went away and I panicked! I think it was wind, as baby is ok and we get more wind when pg which can come in wee bubbles. xxx
  • Options
    Hi
    im 15 weeks and have felt tiny wee flutters, a feeling Ive never had before so I dont think mine has been wind, although I dont think its the baby moving either, I dont know what it is, I dont have it every day but felt it this morning and the other day too. I think its a wee gentle reminder that theres something in there lol, so I like it when it happens. Tennison I bet it is wind hehe
    How far along are you? xx
  • Options
    it sounds just like baby movements to me! With my DD i first felt it at 16weeks and it felt just as you described, like little bubble popping, and a tickly fluttery feeling. it does feel remarkably like wind but you soon will be able to feel that its not!
  • Options
    That sounds very similar to the very early movements I felt. I felt them for a while and then they stopped for a while but at 16ish weeks (which is what I was) they are small enough to move into a position where you can't feel them again.
    It felt like someone throwing a water balloon against the inside of my tummy.