Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Has anyone ordered clothes online from Asda?

I was in Asda this morning and looking at their maternity range which I love, especially as they do trousers in long leg! I found some really nice white linen trousers but they didn't have my size in the longer leg. Anyway I've ordered them online but it says delivery is 3-4 working days which is really annoying as I go on holiday on Thursday morning. Obviously with the bank holiday Monday doesn't count so that leaves only two more working days. I just wondered if anyone has ordered from them and had quicker delivery? I've chosen standard delivery on ASOS before and received it within a day so I'm hoping this might happen!!!
xx

Replies

• oh i hope so hunny! maybe give them a ring and see if it's been despatched after the weekend? fingers crossed they get here in time lol xxx
  • How bizzare, I ordered the white linen trousers only last week, I ordered on the thursday night and they were with me monday morning, so excluding the weekend it only took two days in total so I think you may be ok xx
  • Oh fab, that's great news, I hope so!! I've got the black ones and they're such a good fit and so comfy. I bought some white ones from Next but I'm not so keen on them so going to take them back, they were quite a bit more expensive than the Asda ones too! xx
  • Did you get the black ones from Asda online? I was looking for them the other night but could only see them in white, the are such a bargain at ??12 and really confortable xx
  • No I got them in store a few weeks a go, they didn't have white then. They've still got lots of black in my local store and beige too...they had both those in my size, typical!! xx
  • that is typical,

my local store doesn't have a maternity section so I have to shop online!!! x