Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Need some help and advice please

Ive only just found out im about 2/3 weeks pregnant (whoo hoo!!)
But Ive been having a dull pain in my vagina (sorry tmi). Its almost like the pain you get just before you come on, if you know what i mean. Rang NHS Direct this morning, and the doc thinks ive got thrush. But Ive had this before and never had this type of dull pain/ache.
Has anybody else had this. what where your symptoms? Also the nurse said, my pregnancy symptoms indicate my hormone levels are very high, for 2/3 weeks pregnant and that could be a sign of multiple pregnancy, is there any truth behind this??

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!! :\)

Replies

• Did you take anything for he saying it was thrush? The doctors given me a pessary to use tonight before i go bed.
  • hun after a + pg test you would be at least 3 weeks on as after ovulation baby needs to implant.
    When was date of last period?
    plus its quite normal to get aches down there in early pg and may not be thrush.
    I had quite strong pg symptoms at 3 weeks and mine is a singleton pregnancy.its all depends o the hormones.
    Take care
    Filo x
  • if it helps you can try natural youghurt down there wont do any harm and can help soothe any itching etc.
    Filo x
  • hehe yea and get ure man to lick it off lol
  • Thanks for your replies. Tinkerbell83 he nearly through up when I told him what you said!! lol
  • Thanks for your replies. Tinkerbell83 he nearly through up when I told him what you said!! lol