Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

New type of pain

2»

Replies

• Caz think everyone seems to give conflicting information! I wish that all these medical people would ge their stories straight! When I was taken into to be monitored I was told off for not eating enough yet my consultant told me I was eating too much! Can't bloody win can we!
    If you are concerned about these pains then I would speak to your gp or even give the labour ward a ring as I am sure they will be happy go over any concerns that you have. Are you still working? xxx
  • Hay Caz, Just caught up with this post from yesterday and it sound like uv had a pretty traumatic time. Ur mw sounds like a total bitch but then agen must of them are and the way they treat pregnant women is disgusting. Anyway hope ur growth scan goes well, and maybe u shud think about starting ur maternity leave as all this extra stress will not be any good for u or baby. Like tamarabell said if you are still getting the pains i wud try and seek a second opinion from sumone if u can. Take care, Kerry xxx
    http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev183pf___.png

• Hey Kerry/Tammi,

Yup I'm still working and not due to finish for another 4 weeks. I wish the hospital had told me I had this deficiency before as then I could have done something about it earlier and then Kai wouldn't have got so big so then there wouldn't be the risk of the c section - I feel quite let down image and guilty that I may have being doing unnecassary damage to Kai.

Dh doesn't understand at all and thinks I'm kicking up a fuss about not being able to eat chocolate lol men are so black and white - all I'm actually upset about is the above (and maybe a little about chocolate lol).

Caz
    xx
  • Hey Zoey,
    She is def a bit pants image I will keep an eye on everything and speak to my gp if anything changes.
    Thank you all for helping so much image
    Caz
    xx
  • Caz are you working upto 38 wks? God your brave I have 3 days left and can;t wait! xxx
  • I am working up to 38 weeks and 2 days lol I certainly feel very brave although my job is pretty stress free I wish I could finish earlier but I just can't afford it image
    Caz
    xx
  • dont feel guilty, you werent to know. Hope their a bit better at the scan, why are there so many horrible people dealing with pregnant women?!
    xxx