Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi everyone x x x

hey,

just a quick hello and i hope ur all well and pregnancies are going great. im ok just been really busy having a new baby, but baby noah is fine hes getting chunky now!! he's 3weeks and 4 days old and i love him so much!
just wanted to say hi and hope ur all well and feeling good, speak to u all soon i hope.

loads of love sophia & baby noah x x x

:\)

Replies

• Ahhhh it's good to hear from you! I can't believe it has been three weeks already! Glad everything is going so well for you! x x x
  • Hey,
    i know time is flying by aint it?? Hope ur ok sweetie and bubs too x x x

cute dog aswell!!! lol.x
  • Hey,
    i know time is flying by aint it?? Hope ur ok sweetie and bubs too x x x

cute dog aswell!!! lol.x
  • Hi Sophia

I am glad you are well. I had baby Evie Grace 4 weeks early so she is 2 weeks and 3 days old.

How are you coping with motherhood? I am ok, but struggling getting up during the night for feed times.

Anyway, you take care.

Love to you & baby Noah.

Sam x
  • hey you thanks for sending pics he is so cute im glad you are both doing well!!!!
  • Hi Sam, were both well. Congratulations on baby Evie, im coping ok just feling tired all the time but its a small price to pay for my baby Noah. He's one month old today! Hope ur both well and speak soon hopefully. Sophia & Baby Noah x x x

Hi Lauren how u doin?? Ok i hope, and baby too. Were ok and i am loving being a mom,its fab!! talk soon sweetie x x let me no how you are x x