Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is anyone else newly pregnant?!

2»

Replies

• Options
    hi i found out i was pregnant on saturday! goin to the docs tmro! im scared as i had mmc in the summer and im scared this will happen again but workin it out im about 5 weeks i think lol!
  • Options
    Hi ladies, just been reading through your posts and noticed that a lot of you are having earlier scans which is a bit disheartening for me! I am now 6+1 weeks and my booking in with the midwife is next Wed although she has called me(as my gp asked her to refer me to a consultant) and she said there is no point in doing that just yet and told me in no uncertain terms that my local health authority now do the nuchal test along with all 12 week dating scans so now they are far too busy to give 'reassurance scans' and I will only be offered an early scan if I am bleeding or showing signs of a miscarriage! For those of you who haven't read my original thread I have already had 2 miscarriages this year!
    This has really worried me and it's awful to think I have to wait another 6 weeks before I know if everything is ok, I might have a look into having a private scan,does anyone know how I go about this?
    Thank you all so much for listening to me go on and on!
    Clair.xx
  • Options
    I just went on line and searched local to me. My UK home is North East so went to centre in Leeds. It was about 80 pounds and I was 7 weeks 4 days at the time. Saw baby straight away with hb too. I was travelling long haul a few weeks later and wanted to know all OK. I now 21 weeks!!!

Best of luck
    d xx
  • Options
    I love all us newly pregnant women, I think its so exciting. I'm 6+1 but alreadly have weekly appts as my blood pressure is through the roof and I've bin put under the obstertricians as I suffered with this half way through my first pregnancy. I'm really excited although its my 21st on 27/11 so I'm abit gutted I wont b able 2av a gud old knees up but oh well! This baby better not cum early tho coz i dnt finish uni til 06/06. k x