Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I love being pregnant

2»

Replies

• Me too me too!! Great post k-lou. Ive been fairly lucky as far as sickness is concerned, a bit nauseas but no actual sickness. The indigestion is starting to kill but hey, its not forever and the good parts definately outweigh a little bit of a tummy ache!!
    Im pretty sure I look pregnant now too which makes it even better, and once I have my scan tomorrow and see that everything is ok im going to love it even more!!!

Lisa xxx
    13+6
  • Girls I am so happy to hear how you are all feeling. It can bve so hard when you are in pain , or the feeling sick 24/7 I mean who really would be happy about feeling like that but I had to just sit myself down and tell myself what my body was actually doing.

Its the most wonderful gift and to know we are doing it all it madness. When that tiny little baby comes into the world we wont even remember the sickness and pain, we will be so in love with out tiny little babies all that will have been forgotten.

K xx
    13+4
  • Ah, this is a lovely post!
    I'm loving being pregnant aswell, despite the sickness which I had up to 11 weeks and the tiredness which does get me down at times, I just remember why i'm feeling the way I do and it makes it ok! I'm feeling different for a reason! Because i've got a little person growing in there, taking up my energy. It is SO going to be worth it.

I wouldn't change this for the world, I love it! I'm going to be a mummy! image

Sapphire
    13 weeks today
    xxxx
  • Me too! I have been very lucky and think pregnancy must suit me! I have only had tiredness most of the time, sore nipples and bad skin - but that's it - and I know that the baby is using me to help her get everything she needs to flourish! My back is playing up now - but that is to be expected! I also love the fact I don't have to hold my stomach in anymore image

I am starting to get to the point where I am wishing away the next 12 weeks though as I am sooooo excited.....

Tara 27+5
  • I love it too. Probably because I have been relatively lucky to not have any sickness, especially with twins. I love having a bump and feeling my babies wriggling inside me. It makes it feel so real now I look and feel pregnant and I can't wait to meet them xxxx

Amy - 19 weeks today
  • I know it seems so early to say this at 5 weeks but i'm on such a high too! My first pregnancy was great and i really enjoyed it, until the end where i went overdue and was so uncomfortable that i spent the last month wishing it over and then when it was i missed it. This time i will savour every second and not wish the weeks by as i know in the long run it will all happen really quickly and i'll miss it afterwards!

Amy. x
  • I love it too-doesn't bode well for boyfriend as we've already nearly got number 2! I enjoyed being pregnant 1st time too, but was much more worried about all the little niggles and pains. I've been very lucky, just had some backache and been generally hormonal! It's the best feeling, and I know that I'll be a little sad when it all comes to an end-even though I'll have another beautiful baby to care for. Enjoy it x