Tutti Bambini and Next

Hello lovely ladies...
Have had much heartache this week as we were going to order some gorgeous furniture for our little bambino from next. We put off ordering it for a while (til pay day!) and then when we came to order it we found out that delivery wouldnt be til 12 weeks time.... now our little bambino is due then - and i know it sounds silly but i wanted the room to be perfect and set up for when he arrived.... so there were tears and everything last night.... (oh and the old rendition of "i'm a bad mum already!")

so anyway after the histronics finished and i calmed down we thought we'd see what else there was...so we have done a bit of shopping around and we have found another set we like by Tutti bambini - in fact there is a few - alicante and bacelona and pamplona we like.... but i cant find any reviews for them except on this site http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews121924.html and i dont know whether to take these with a pinch of salt and say a) its for another product and b) some people complain about anything..... but actually most of the people on here seem to have a point....

So i wanted to ask you lovely ladies if anyone has bought anything from tutti bambini and were you happy with the products / service....

and finally - for anyone who has shopped at next previously - do you have any idea if there is any way they could deliver before 12 weeks that is stasted... i'm imaging the gorgeous furniture stuck at sea on a slow boat from the far east!

thanks so much in advance