Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Hello!

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I got my bfp yesterday on our 2nd month ttc, so i'm shocked at how quickly it's happened for us and can't believe we've been so lucky.

I have had 3 mcs (last one nearly 3 years ago) so i'm very nervous but trying to stay optimistic.

I have a question. I'll be 4 weeks 4 days and since monday last week i had sore boobs, this has now gone. Obviously because of my history i am worried about this so i'm just wondering if anyone had sore boobs pretty early on which then disappeared?

Any help much appreciated, thanks :\)

Replies

• hello and welcome over to pregnancy

congrats on your news, it is understandable to be so nervous, have a peek in your due in forum there are probably a lot of ladies with the same worries, symptoms tend to come and go for the first 12 weeks, with your history it is probably worth asking for an early scan x

good luck, fingers crossed this ones sticky x

becca
    38+4
  • Hi and thanks for replying.

I have been to my Dr today and have been advised to call my epu tomorrow morning. She said they may not scan me as it's too early to detect a heartbeat yet.
    After my last mc they told me i could have hcg injections when i got pregnant again. I'm hoping to get these started as soon as possible.

I appreciate your help, thanks again image