Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

HELP?!?!? Positive test, but brown spotting and can't get a scan at EPU? What do you think?

Hi guys, new here but I've been constantly up all hours searching the internet for re assurance !

I'm 19 with a 4y/o .

Anyway cut a long story short my LMP Started on the 06.09.18 and finished after about 5 days, then on the 20.09.18 I started having light browny bleeding so I done a test and it came up positive, I was having slight cramps and back ache so I went to A&E They gave me a test to do in a couple of days and said that if the positive line was still faint I may if had an EARLY/MC , this broke my heart, so two days go by I do the test and take it to the doctor's she said well that defiently isn't a faint positive, she referred me to an EPU but they refused to scan as I'm not 6 weeks yet, Im still getting back ache and stomach cramps and the brown bleeding keeps coming then going coming then going for a week now, I just don't know what to do or think I don't know weather to be happy or be sad because I really don't have a clue if I have MC or not, please help?! Tia xoxo