Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

4 weeks pregnant and no symptoms

hi ladies, I am new in here. I am 4 weeks pregnant following ivf treatment. My last successful ivf round resulted in a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks. I am starting to panic history will repeat itself as I don’t feel pregnant or anything. :( 

Replies

• Still very early days to feel symptoms my sickness didn’t start until nearly 7 weeks. I too had a mc previously at 11 weeks but positive thoughts and relax. Until you know somethings up don’t overthink it x

• Thank you Brookes764. I’m trying so hard to not overthink. But you are reassuring me about it being very early.   Xx

• Still super early days tinker bell... nothing to worry about yet. I know how hard it is to not worry as I had 2 miscarriages before having our son 3 years ago and I worried all the time up until he was born... but do your best to just take things 1 day at a time / 1 milestone at a time (like each time you move up a week, next time to see the doctor etc). If it’s any reassurance, I am currently 32 weeks pregnant with twins and didn’t start feeling any pregnancy symptoms until about 6/7 weeks even with double the hormones... so it’s totally normal to not feel anything at 4 weeks! 

wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

• Thank u so much. wow twins, how amazing. I better you are super excited to meet your Christmas miracles. Ive watched Christmas films today, relaxed and eat cookies and ice cream lol. I will try and relax xx

• That sounds like a lovely relaxing day!! I love Christmas movies!! ☺️

• It is, ready for a whirl wind of work tomorrow x

• It's normal, I think. My pregnancy symptoms appeared after 8 weeks.

• I will probably curse myself when they hit lol xx