Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnancy update back from scan.

Well ladys was so nervous when i got to the hospital but saw a very nice female doctor who was either gunna examine me or just let gynae scan me def didn want the examination as been having a bleed so anyway it was decided no examination but a internal scan phew least i can see whats going on i was trying stay positive but with red blood and clots every pregnant womans nightmare so anyway he began scaning and it was a miracle they found baby and heart beat im 6weeks iv never felt happier iv had a threatnd mc so lil bub is a fighter also because this is my 4th pgnancy with 3faild they are keeping close eye on me i have to inject myself once a day take 2metformin tabs daily baby asprin and 2progestreone tabs daily and iv got have scan every two weeks. Thank you so much ladys for your support and a message for women who have had bleeds or are dnt give up hope stay positive bleeding dnt always mean the end. X. X.x

Replies

• OH MY GOD IM SO PLEASED FOR YOU!!! I almost cried at my desk reading this Im so so happy for you your little bean is a stonrg one and I hope it sticks!

Sending much love and hugs to you and bub

xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev204pr___.png

• oh wow fantastic news, u must be over the moon.

xx
    24+3
  • Aww thanks u ladys are best the support and care u have shown me as really touchd me thank you. Im im in total shock lh cnt belive it i cant stop crying these pregnancy hormones have been making me even more emotional i been praying everyday and even talking to baby the tears keep rolling im so happy. X x all my love ladys
  • Crystal that's such lovely news!

You take care of yourself - plenty of rest and TLC

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • That is wonderful news crystal! I'm so pleased for you, especially after all you've been through! This little bean is a fighter!!!! Sending you lots of super duper sticky babydust. You take care xxxxxx
  • Hi, been following your story, really pleased for you.
    Make sure you rest and take care. All the best
  • Thank god for that - i wish you all the luck in the world xxxxxxx
  • Crystal!!! im so so pleased for you i think we all thought the worst but its good news and baby is a fighter! i bet it was really emotional! take it easy and plenty of rest my friend went through the same as you and her lo is now 18 months old!! again congrats and keep us updated x
    hayley 36+ 4 xx
  • Oh Crystal thats just brilliant news!!xxxx
  • That is such fabulous news, I'm so happy for you!!! Wishing you all the best now with the rest of your pregnancy :\)
  • I am absolutely over the moon for you hun, image i can't tell you how much i am so glad to be reading this after all you have went through and all the worrying.

Sending you loads of sticky baby dust and raising a glass to you (of orange juice!!!) - heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy from now on. :\)

Suzi 27+1 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Thanks ladys x x
  • I didn't want to say this but..........I TOLD YOU SO!! You remember my dream about you being in the second trimester and everything going great. You now owe it to me to send me that message when you are in your second trimester missy image

OMG....I came in here to see if there was any news from you and I read your post. Must be the pregnancy hormones but I started crying tears of joy looking at this. My oh was worried but I told him why and he just smiled. I am over the moon, over joyed for you.

You think I should make a career out of this dream stuff?? :lol: Lately I've been very perceptive.

Take care of yourself hun and congratulations again. I'm so happy for the both of you. Mwah

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev200pr___.png

• that is brilliant news,so glad they found your little bean and there keeping a close eye on you,wow a scan every 2 weeks,i bet you think all your christmas have come at once,you lucky thing image

sarah
    http://bd.lilypie.com/sg4fp1/.png

• OMG, this is just fantastic news, take it easy honey, well done lo, keep fighting xx
  • wow thats great news image xxx
  • Glad all is well after everything you've been through! This one really is very determined!!!

• This is just fantastic news, all that worrying and bubs is there fighting away to grow and meets its mummy. Congratulations xxxx
  • FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so great Crystal! Sounds like you've got a sticky fighter! So please, you desreve it after all you have been through x HUGS to you!!!

I went back to get my second hormone level bloods taken today, gotta ring up tomorrow... scared stiff! Hope i'll be on the 'due in July forum with you (fingers crossed)

Well done again honey xx
  • i am soooooooooooooooooooooo chuffed for you - what a nerve racking time - i too am on edge and on weekly scans because of bleeding. Isnt it amazing how strong willed they are! Well done and lots of love to you x x