Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 5

Replies

• Options

I've dropped now, packing maternity bags this week x

• Options

Good luck for next month mrsrees hope ad stats away x

Honeybeemummy good luck when's your due date?

Cluadsanch how are you today?

An how are all the babies doing?

This morning I got my hair done and went shopping for a maternity bra and to get measured. I got a really nice maternity bra in debahams for £20 so I was quite pleased with the price it has a fair bit of growing room already gone up 2 cup sizes and only 10 weeks but this happened the last two times with Madison and Corey to so not really surprised but hopi g I don't hit a g cup again as it can make my back hurt. Anyways I got home to find my maternity clothes got delivered but I have a postal card so wish I had been here. I guess I could pick it up tomorrow or get it redelivered. I am suffering from insomina last night and most nights really not sure what to do about, also keep getting headaches an I remember getting this in pregnancy with my eldest daughter but again today I have take Paracetamol but I might get my eyes tested as my prescription  Ight have changed but again it might just be pregnancy hormones or because I am tired today. These are the bits I don't like about being pregnant but not much you can do when you can only take Paracetamol. I actually can't wait till Friday for my scan it's all getting quite exciting really. An also my boyfriend and I have decided that he should move in in April and I am so happy it's all so exciting. It means he will be able to help me more in the last few months and will be here for the usual false starts that I have had in previous pregnancy from 36 weeks onwards but who knows every pregnancy is different. Anyway I hope you are all keeping well and I am very ex ited for the future it's great that things finally feel like they are falling into place at long last as last year it was one thing after another. Anways I will stop rambling on hope you are all having a good day xxx

• Options

Fab news about your car Mrs Rees, I want a new car haha! 

im much better now emj3 just cracking on with things and looking forward to Spain Sunday, I’ve drilled into my head that what will be will be and we shall see at my scan on 22nd but I’m feeling very sick the last few days! 

Have you booked your scan yet? 

Xx

• Options

Honey, how many weeks are you now? How exciting. I can’t believe it’s gone so quick. I hope mine does. 

Lou, that all sounds so positive- can’t believe your boobs!! Haha!!!

claudsanch, not booked it yet, thinking 9 or 10 weeks. im just hope everything’s ok! I feel so sick all the time but I’m not actually vomiting!

xxx

• Options

Hi ladies, so my bag is packed and Londyn I’m due for induction on Saturday morning. Nervous and anxious to see her and how labor is going to go being induced. Ive washed all her pieces and set up her bassinet for now we plan on waiting until we move to put up her swing and crib which has to be soon please I’m so ready to move. 

• Options

Awwww dee2dee that’s unbelievably exciting! saturday!!!! Can’t wait to see pics of her.xxx

• Options

Emj3 in 34weeks tomorrow. Nervous but so excited now. In less pain since he's dropped. How are you doing?

Dee2dee omg so close.

Is Steffyjane the next one due after you?

• Options

Yes Honey, I do believe steffy is right after me. 

Yes Emj, it’s so excitin and soon!! im definitely going to keep you ladies posted I will also pop in this chat to check on you ladies as well. 

• Options

Hi ladies how's everyone getting on?

Cluadsanch did you have a scan this morning how did it go, I am really hoping it's good news for you ? Xx

• Options

Good luck for your induction tomorrow dee2dee! I hope it’s plain sailing for you. Can’t wait to see pics of your gorgeous baby girl.💗💗💗

• Options

Thank you Emj, it’s on a waiting game now. 

How are you feeling now?

• Options

Good luck dee2dee can’t wait to see pictures! 

I had My scan on Tuesday instead Lou booked In for another in 2 weeks all was where it should have been so fingers crossed! 

How are you doing Lou?

emj3 how are things? 

xx

• Options

It’s so exciting dee2dee. Hope she doesn’t take too long! Haha.

I'm having a bit of a panic today. I feel sick on and off all day and night but last night I had a couple of pains and it’s made me worry. They weren’t bad or anything but I just keep panicking that when I go for a scan it'll have gone wrong again. I keep changing my mind about when to go for a scan. Had an 8 week scan last time and then it went wrong at 11 weeks so I feel like I’m never going to feel safe. Losing  jacob at my 20 week scan just means the panic and worry isn’t going to stop at all and it feels like an eternity away.

i want this baby so much but it’s such a crippling all-consuming worry at the moment.xxxxx 

• Options

Dee2dee how exciting it is the waiting around that is not fun I have been induced it was suppose to be twice but with madison I waited a whole day and night was in hospital from 7 that morning and I pretty much through a complete paddy that night because I was so pissed off with waiting and here ladies around me in the same section going into labour it was like domino's going off all day lol. An.by the evening my blood pressure was so high I went into labour overnight slowly peeing constantly an more of my plug coming away by 6:30am I was in labour and told the staff on the ward they had better hook me up to the machines and find me a room in delivery suite I was quite rude because I was still pissed off, I still really am dreading going to the conquest hospital this time for this one it's just not the greatest of places and not very well run. I can't go to Eastbourne midwifery unit to deliver unless my pregnancy has absolutely no problems but I would be scared to do so as Corey had the cord round his neck and five weeks early becuase of prom at 30 weeks, so it's all a bit risky..

Anyway I really hope Dee2dee that you really don't have to wait that long and that everything goes well I am sure it will and can't wait to see photos of your beautiful baby. 

Emj3 if I was you I would have a scan soon so that it doesn't fall on the same weeks that might help but I was absolutely petrified having my first scan having internal scans just reminds me of everything. I would speak to midwife or probably your doctor as not sure if you have had a booking in appointment yet but just speak to your doctor about all of it how you ect and get advice on everything they will understand. 

Cluadsanch so your scan was Tuesday and everything was good so pleased for you an only 2 weeks till your next that's really good so pleased for you x

Well I had my scan yesterday and I am 11 weeks 5 days, 1 week 1day more than I thought which is very good so nearly 12 weeks and had a scan on my tummy not internal which put me at ease straight away and then she found a heartbeat but it was the first thing I looked for and I saw it before she did and then just couldn't stop smiling honestly I am so happy feeling like I was floating on air. Was amazing to see everything else working as it should. My next scan is in March but I do feel a lot more relaxed about it all now I just hope nothing is going to wrong. It makes my due date the 28th of July but it could change again aas it usually does an with having 3 and none born on there due date it's just a rough idea really. 

Anyway have a lovely day everyone..

• Options

Hi everyone.. So here my story last January I got my BFP carried till 10 weeks and then suffered an mc.. 6 weeks after this I suffered another mc and have been trying to conceive ever since with no luck.. New years day I thought I'd just poas and see well it was a BFP on an early response didn't believe it and did the other early response the nest morning again BFP still not believing it I bought a cb early and a digital cb and both BFP haha.. I'm currently 5 weeks 1 day and scared out my wits xxx

• Options

welcome Nannymac And congratulations. It is very exciting but very scary when you’ve suffered a loss/losses. 

Lou and claudsanch,  so glad your scans went well. it’s lovely news. 

Xxx

• Options

Nannymac1 sorry for your loss but congratulations on your bfp,what a great start to the year x

• Options

Thank you hopefully everything will be OK xx

• Options

Dee2dee how are you getting on???xxxx

• Options

Hey lovely ladies!

I popped to the walk in and they told me to go straight to A&E as they didn't have scanning equipment so me and my oh went to A&E sat for three hours for the lady to feel my stomach and tell me she has no idea what's wrong with me could be this could be that but apparently I néed to go back to my doctors for them to refer me for a scan which is complete and utter bull in my opinion. They done a pregnancy test and it came back negative and they looked like I made it up tbh. Asking well if you just had a period why would you take a test. it was disheartening because Im still not sure what happened all I know is that I'm not pregnant anymore I'm just praying it's not tube related(the pains). I'm kind of happy it happened the way it did because as soon as we found out it didn't feel real and I was constantly worried but for a miscarriage to already happen it feels like it hasn't affected me as much as the first which is keeping my hopes up. I still can't look at pregnant women without crying though. I just want a baby😭