Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 5

Replies

• Oh and my periods just started right now lol can me and my partner just carry on and keep trying? It took ages for our next pregnancy after the first loss and I'm dying thinking of time😔

• MadeForMums Announcement!

Would you like to come and test out our new chat forum, later on this week?
     If so, please sign up here. 

Do you have a child aged 4-8? Want to test some kids vitamins? There’s a £200 Amazon voucher for feedback - sign up here.

•  starryeyes, it’s sll very confusing isn’t it. It’s such an emotional journey.

I hope dee2dee has had her baby and isn’t still in labour!!!

xxx

• Hi ladies, I gave birth on sunday January 13th @9:45  pm to a 7 lb girl no ounces. She’s so beautiful can’t wait to get home with her she was jaundi and needed  extra care. I’ll upload pics soon

• Amazing news dee2dee! Congratulations! Can’t wait to see a pic.xxx

• Starry eyes I am so sorry thinking of you x

Congratulations dee2dee look forward to seeing photos x

• Congratulations Dee2dee xxx

• Yay dee2dee congratulations can’t wait to see pictures 

• Hey ladies

Sorry I haven't been in in a few weeks had so much crap to deal with at home & have no idea how far I need to go back on here. Congratulations Dee :) can't wait to see pics!

Hope everyone else is ok? I've got 16 days left til I'm due! I can't believe it x

• Congratulations dee2dee can’t wait to see pics!xx

• Steday, I really can’t believe that. It seems to have flown!!! So exciting. hope you’re ok.xxxx

• Steffy- stupid phone!!!!xxx

• I know neither can I lol! Still doesn't feel real!! Ah just trouble with my oh & I susosuspe he's been cheating but he's denying it xx

• Is it after the text message on his night out? Do you actually think he is cheating deep down steffy?xx

• image Thanks ladies

• I’ll try and upload pics soon

• Emj , apart from 2 separate nights & messages, tracking him with google maps, then finding his car parked outside this oartpartic address, I don't think he's slept with her but I don't feel like I've got the complete truth x

• I really hope that he has not and I hope you can get to the bottom of what is going on as its really not fair on you... 

• Particular*

I hope he isnt either I'm due in 2 weeks! But if I find out he has or ever was I'll make life difficult

• If he has do you know what you would do?? Two weeks is really not long your baby could come at any time so he needs to be with you and not anywhere else if you go into labour I really hope he sorts himself out.