Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 5

Replies

• Amazing emj3 so so happy for you! Now to keep stress levels down easier said than done eh! 

ive got the midwife today For my booking in appointment. 

xx 

• So pleased ladies, your scans look great. I have just under three weeks left now and I'm very uncomfortable. Xxx

• Honeybee, can’t believe how fast that’s gone! The last few weeks are definitely the worst that’s why I’m so glad Lily decided to make an appearance 4 days early 😂 So excitin!

• Hi ladies congratulations on your scan Emj3. Hope you are all okay. 

Sorry I have not been on much been so busy had mediation with my  little 2s dad and eldest has been bullied at school just had to much stress this week and feel so tired just want to sleep. Anyway can't believe I am 14 weeks Monday but all seems good with pregnancy. Chat soon ladies x

• Hi ladies 

I am 14 weeks tomorrow but am scared as was feeling baby move quite alot and I have had a lot to deal with the last few days extra stress and now baby is moving quite a lot less. Today I have not felt it move yet  not since last night when the  Cat tried to get comfy on my bump and am getting worried. Last night I was in a little pain but had heart burn and trapped wind so I am not sure what to do really I don't want to seem over the top but I am scared and worried to  Boyfriend says it's probably growing but I am not sure had no bleeding or anything else. 

• Lou have you tried a fizzy drink or something? It’s probably just having a rest! Try not to panic. 

When did you start to ferl the baby moving? Not sure when I will... I’m 10 weeks.

xxxx

• I think it may have been about 10 weeks but not entirely sure becuase I was put a week ahead on my scan on the 11th of January. I just keep thinking about the missed miscarriage I have had previously and if I am still worried on Monday I might have a chat with my doctor. I will try a fizzy drink now.and see xxx

• See how it goes- I bet the baby will start moving in a bit but I’m sure they’ll do another scan at your EPU if you’re worried!x

• Yes I was thinking that it might be a good idea but I don't want to seem silly 

• I don’t think we should be bothered about feeling silly. I’m sure they have a lot worse!!!! Plus, baby’s got to come first.xxxx

• Thank you I will do something about it tomorrow see if I can phone up epu tomorrow morning as today it will be Hastings and that is to far to get to and has bad memories so will phone my local hospital Eastbourne tomorrow morning x

• Hi, just reading some off the last comments just wanted to say that I never felt a pattern off moments until about 24 weeks and before that only felt movement sometimes it’s hard not to worry as I did but when i phoned the hospital at 20 weeks they said it’s nothing to worry about baby is too small to feel lots. Drink fizzy juice, have a bit off chocolate and lay on your left side that’s supposed to get baby to move 

• Well I have had lemonade. I get what you are saying amiegx  but when you have 3 children and 3 misscairrages one missed miscarriage and I have felt baby move a little bit everyday since 10 weeks and you go from that to nothing in 24 hours it is worrying. Also with each of my pregnancies after the first one my eldest daughter I felt movement from around 10 weeks. Maybe I am worrying about nothing but I do know how stressed I have been in the last few days/week so yes i am slightly worried 

• Try not to stress yourself out any more than you are Lou. Have you tried chocolate and lying on your side? I totally get how worrying this is- I’m a bag of nerves too.xxxx

• I have had chocolate today. I have poked my bump I have now been relaxing for the last hour and still nothing. I bet he/she will start moving just as I am about to go to sleep tonight  

• Of course it’s worrying Like I said I was worried to but only trying to put you at ease a little. I’ve had a misscariage to and it’s why I read on this group just saying what the midwife had said to me... as I said laying on your left side and having cold fizzy juice is what I got told to do and eventually I felt movement 

• Lou I completely understand why you’re worried & definitely think you should call Epu But 14 weeks is very early to have any pattern, I went  for reduced movements with harry at 23 weeks and they said that was way to early too! Try your best not to worry as that’s definitely not gunna help the situation, try and relax and hopefully baby will start moving when you least expect it! xx

• Hi I think I am going to go to my doctors my doctor is lovely and hopefully she will know what to do but yes I have laid on my side as well hoping it will be bedtime tonight when I go to sleep. My friend has said that it could be becuase I have been fairly busy today and yesterday so will see 

• Definitely go to your doctor tomorrow Lou, it will help to put your mind at rest a little. I think your friends probably right if you’ve been really busy.xxx

• Hi baby still seems very quiet so got doctors today at 3:30 andvtske it from there. I am obviously hoping everything is okay and maybe it's moving when I am asleep but I am still quite worried as I am not 100 %  certain that I felt it move yesterday evening. This morning I have had a full latte toffee flavoured it was lush and am hoping with the caffeine it might wake it up and cuase some movement. I am honestly so worried now and I am expecting the worsed but I just feel so hopeless basically and if something is wrong I would rather know about it and get on with it yes I will be absolutely devastated but I will have to just get on with it and put a brave face on for the kids. They know I am pregnant to so it will be hard for them if something has gone wrong I just need to know one way or another to be honest , it doesn't help that o have an empty feeling and just feel fat as well so not good. Anyways wish me luck I think I need it..