Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 5

Replies

• Options

Thankyou ladies 😘😘

• Options

Awwww look at that little face!!!!! He’s gorgeous.

how are you doing Steffy?

honey, how are you feeling? Not long to go.

xxxxx

• Options

Congratulations Steffy! Beyond happy for you, he’s perfect 😍 

Lily was ebf for the first week but I found it so difficult on a night and slowly introduced bottles. She’s now combi fed and it’s much much easier. Nipple shields and an electric breast pump have been real life savers in our case but if it doesn’t work, don’t stress too much. Fed is best! x

• Options

Hi ladies hope you are all well? I had a scan this morning all is well and am 15 weeks 2 days. I am really pleased. 

• Options

That’s lovely news Lou. I’m glad everything is going well.xxxx

• Options

Honey how are you doing????xxxx

• Options

Emj3 I'm just very tired and achey now. Partner won't be with me until Monday as he works away so still be 'single mum's my eldest has a gastro issue at the moment and is needing a lot of time and attention, eldest is extra clingy. Trying to keep house, prepare more for baby and be a superstar mummy all at once lol. However very proud of myself for expressing several syringes of colostrum that are in the freezer. Trying to add at least one syringe a day. Baby is very active, I'm finding my body isn't enjoying it but I know I will miss it when he's here. Consultant has denied me a natural birth (wanted to change my mind) and I have been diagnosed with strep B. But can't complain much as I still feel so blessed. How are you Hun? When's your next scan? I have 8 days to go. 

When all you lovely ladies are enjoying your valentine's dates out think of me lol xxx

• Options

Oh you’ve got so much going on honey!!! I’m not surprised you’re achey and tired. So are you having a section on the 14th??? So exciting!!!!! A valentine‘s baby!!! Can’t wait to see him!

I’m 12 weeks tomorrow. Still quite sickly so I’m hoping it’s a good sign. Going to book another private scan next week at 13 weeks as I’ll be around 14/15 weeks with the nhs one- they’re  so busy at the moment. Having good and bad days emotionally with anxiety but I guess that’s to be expected and everyone on here understands what it’s like!

i just hope this baby stays strong!

try to rest as much as you can with everything you have going on!!! Guessing you can’t rest much but as soon as your partner’s home, take advantage!!

xxxxx

• Options

Emj3 I’m the same having good and bad days, I caved and ordered a rental Doppler! Did you use yours? 

I was against it when I found out I was pregnant but my mind does crazy things when my anxiety is through the roof. I’m only planning on keeping it the one month xx

• Options

Morning ladies just be careful using a dopler as you don't want to worry yourself more if you can't find a heartbeat or you can get confused with your own heartbeat. 

I have almost completely lost lost my voice and I think my son has chicken pox going to take him to the doctors. I have had it but littlest hasn't had it so it looks like it will be a sofa day and dvds. But my littlest has a sore throat temperature so it might be the start of the virus leading up to the spots coming out. 

Anyway hope you are all well and have a good day x

• Options

I’ve read up on it and if it’s my heart beat will be 80-90 bpm and if it’s babies will be over 130 am I right? Xx

• Options

Hello everyone

We just wanted to make sure you’ve seen this product test we are currently recruiting for? If you are 12-25 weeks pregnant, we’re looking for testers for the Palmer’s Cocoa Butter stretch mark range (over the course of 6 weeks). There’s a £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs and 10 Palmer’s hampers for feedback. 

If you’d like to sign-up, check out the thread here! 

• Options

I agree with Lou! I have a Fitbit and my heart rate went well over 100 being pregnant also you can get it confused with the placenta, it’s not worth it in my eyes but completely understand why you want the reassurance! 

We finally decorated Harry’s bedroom! This is what we went with in the end! 

• Options

Oh that's lovely I really like it x

My son does have chicken pox they are checking my blood to see if I am immune to it as I had blood taken at 11 weeks after my scan they are using the same blood at t

Microbiology department at the hospital..

Fingers crossed I am but I asked my mum if I had had chicken pox she knows out of me and my brother one of us had it but can't remember which one fingers crossed it will all be okay x

• Options

Looking for a bit of advice. I have recently found out I'm pregnant. Previously I have had 3 mcs, two at 8 weeks and one at 16 weeks. I was seen by a consultant who recommended me to have blood thinners and asprin with my next pregnancy but I'm not sure if I am to wait until I'm further along or have to start taken these now. Can't get an appointment to see a doctor until 4 weeks away as they are fully booked. I'm going out of my mind with worry.

• Options

Hi Sami, I was on aspirin during my pregnancy. Did the consultant give you a prescription as I was on a really small dose compared to the ones on the shelf - I would start taking them now but if you can speak to a pharmacist about getting the lower dosage ones! I took them from about 8 weeks when they first saw me :) 

• Options

Thanks for the reply MrsB, no they didn't give me a prescription just wrote to me after my last mc advising that I take asprin and the blood thinners with my next. I will go down to the pharmacy see if I can get the low dose ones. 

• Options

Hope they give you it! If not call the  epu who should sort you out :) 

• Options

Sami if they said you need blood thinners then I would demand you see a doctor as soon as possible as if your needing them as well as the aspirin you will probably need them sooner rather than later, is there an emergency line you can call to get in to see a doctor faster?? Congratulations on bfp btw that’s amazing praying everything goes well for you xxx

• Options

Thanks MrsRees, I have just contacted my doctor again, still said they can't fit me in but they have requested for a doctor to give me a call next week. I'm going to try calling epu see what they say.