Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 5

Replies

• @Claudsanch I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow- good luck! You’ve got this and you’ll be fine! Please pop on and let us know you’re ok!

@Lou38 we’re definitely all here to help each other. These boards have been a godsend to me!!
    xxxx
  • I have had a lovely afternoon with my friend we baked 2 sets of cakes with pink and blue in the middle for tomorrow she has really helped keep my mind off the negatives today! 
    I am really impressed with the end result of the cakes! 

I will I’ll be sure to let you know my scan isn’t until 530 tomorrow so got to wait the day but I’m at work anyway! 
    Trying to just keep calm and positive now xx
  • Thank you Emj3, you have had your fair share of ups and downs! Thanks for sharing with me! :) Wishing you a healthy rest of your pregnancy!

I exercise 3 times a week and I am healthy with a fairly healthy diet, I am 25, dh is 29, we both enjoy some wine and beer here and there, but always in moderation. I think that we just need a little extra luck and magic! I don't tell him when I ovulate, so there is no pressure. And we usually bd 3-4 times in my fertile window. I mc early because implantation didn't work properly, so I worried about the thickness of my uterus lining, especially because for 4 cycles after my mc my periods were only a little bit of spotting for 1-2days..but it is better now.

• @billythekitty- you seem to have everything covered so wishing you lots of luck! ☘️ 
    try the Brazil and almonds!!!xxx
  • @Claudsanch how was your scan?xxx
  • @EmJ3 it was absolutely perfect baby is healthy and growing as HE should be! 

We are having another little boy💙 

i got myself so worked up and worries but baby was wriggling wouldn’t sit still and upside down but the experience was amazing! Xx 
  • Awww I’m genuinely so happy for you. I know how scary it is!!! That’s just amazing news!! A gorgeous little boy!💙💙💙💙xxx
  • Thank you! I was so scared but so relieved. 
    ☺️☺️  I feel much calmer now! 
    Xxx 
  • Congratulations claudsanch I am so pleased for you xx
  • Hi ladies. Mind if I come back over from the Rainbow Babies group? I got my 2nd BFP yesterday so looks like Evelyn is hopefully getting a sibling! She's 6 months so I fell a LOT quicker than expected 😂. I know I'm technically not pregnant after mc this time round but still have all the anxieties I did the last time. 
  • @EvelynsMummy6390- that’s amazing news!!! That was pretty quick too haha!! It’d be lovely if you joined back with us!!! Sending you a huge congratulations!!!!xxx
  • Thankyou @EmJ3 ! You can't have long left at all? 
  • It feels like forever! I’m 18 weeks so nearly half way.xxx
  • My message is blank. I wrote congratulations on bfp @EvelynsMummy6390
  • Thanks Lou. Hope your pregnancy is going well! 
  • Finally found this group again since the change over its been so hard to find the groups I was on so glad to find you all :) 
    goad everyone is doing good congrats on the boy claudsanch and congrats Evelyn’s mummy I have said it on rainbows too but soooo happy for you 

afm I’m still ttc having more good days than bad but getting frustrated with it all now I’ve been trying again for 8 months now and no luck no changes and still a long way to go before I can get any help so plodding along 
  • Oh mrsrees so glad you found us again, I’ve been wondering how you’re doing. I couldn’t find the rainbow babies thread- still haven’t! Xxx
  • Just found it! Very strange- I’ve looked a few times.xxx
  • Congrats on your bfp Evelyn’s mummy! 
    Thank you @MrsRees I’m glad you found us again I’ve been wondering how you’ve been too! 
    I’m 16+2 now so a week and a bit behind you @EmJ3 I have felt much calmer since my scan and I think it’s finally starting to feel more real now, although full of cold wish the weather would warm up now! xxx