Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 5

Replies

• Hi all, please hit the green star next to thread titles to bookmark the thread, so you don't miss out on any notifications 😊
    Also, when you post, you have 5mins to edit posts if need be - just click the little cog on your post. 

• @EmJ3 I think they became easier to find because people posted on them I found them in the latest section when searching, I’d had an email with a link for ttc after miscarriage 

thanks for thinking of me both I’m glad I still have you all to talk to for support hopefully before long I will be with you all with a bfp of my own 
  •  @Claudsanch I am so glad that you are feeling much better now. 
    @MrsRees I am sure you will be joining us soon fingers crossed for you. 

I have just felt baby giving me big kicks for 
    the first time and could feel it on the outside of my belly to its so exciting she's not stopped for at least the last 5/10 minutes and it was lovely. I can't believe I am 22 weeks Monday. Have any of you heard or ever had or have your placenta down the middle rather than one side or the other it's the reason why I feel movement more at the sides and further down at the bottom of my bump. Anyway have a good day everyone x
  • Having a wobble. Got my 20 week scan tomorrow and I’m a nervous wreck. This was the scan, where I was told my baby boy had passed away. I’m so scared my heart will be broken again and I don’t think I could cope. 
    I’ve had a lovely mother’s day but still hurts knowing my angel baby is missing from it. 

I hope everyone else has had a nice Mother’s Day whether you’re already a mum, a mum to be, a mum of an angel baby or a soon to be mum to be- ready for a BFP.xxxx
  • EmJ3 totally understand your wobble (and obviously totally don't at the same time).

Theres nothing any of us can say to reassure, well not really reassure you, other than that what happened was really tragic and the chances of you having to deal with it twice are miniscule. I'm totally sure that your little one is totally fine and chilling out waiting to meet mummy ❤️.

Hope everyone had a lovely mother's day. This was my first with Evelyn and she got me a great big box of Lindor - such a clever baby - unfortunately they aren't opened yet because about 15 minutes later HG reared it's ugly head for the first time in this pregnancy and I've been clutching a bowl since 😂
  • Thanks @EvelynsMummy6390. Just really panicking. Haven’t really slept. At least my appointment’s early this morning so I don’t have to wait all day.xxxx
  • @EmJ3 good luck, thinking of you x
  • Good luck for scan @EmJ3. I am sure it will be okay and I can't wait to hear your happy news. PINK OR BLUE let's see?? 
  • thanks ladies. Everything was fine after I had a melt down!!! Confirmed team 💖💖💖xxx
  • I’ve had meltdowns constantly lately! I’ve got the midwife tomorrow so hoping that will help ease my mind!
    im glad all is good for you @EmJ3 so happy for you.
    Hope everyone is doing well :) xx
  • @EmJ3 that's fantastic ❤️
  • It’s all just so nerve wracking when you lost a baby before isn’t it. This was the scan that I was told my baby boy had died last year- I’ve been dreading the 20 week scan since I found out. It’s like a protective thing- I didn’t want it in case they said the same and broke my heart again. I just hope the next 20 weeks go quicker than the first!!!
    Thanks for your support ladies- it means a lot. people don’t really get it unless they’ve experienced it before in some way. One of my close friends at work text to wish me luck and to have a lovely morning. I know it’s a nice thought but there was nothing lovely about it!xxxx
  • @Claudsanch good luck for the midwife tomorrow. We’re here if you need us.xxx
  • Amazing news congratulations we are both having baby girls!!!! I am so pleased for you and family..
    I am 23 weeks today and have more stress becuase the government are doing doing housing benefit cap which has just come in my rent on 3/4 bedroom massionett is £895 benefit cap means I get £364 a month towards it now so I had to go down the council office this morning and now I have to fill in a discrepancy housing benefit form to get paid u as usual amount but honestly if I could go out to work I would. But in the form I have to put about being pregnant being taken to court by ex partner Corey and Madison's dad an provide bank statements. I am also waiting to hear back from the DLA because I filled in forms for my son who could possibly be autistic and he has a referral to paediatrics unit to. So lots going on again and then come July I need to find a new gaurantour for my living accommodation as one of my current gaurantours is my exs  dad (Corey and madison dad) who threatened me in January and I am sure he will not gaurantour me as I did report it to the police. So with everything going on I am sure the next few months will go quickly I have stepped up to pregnancy care max on vitamins as well so hoping everything will be okay. I just can't wait to have my baby girl in my arms safe and born when she should be. 
  • You definitely have a lot going on Lou. Fingers crossed the weeks will go quickly and we’ll be holding our baby girls safe and sound.xxxx
  • Emj3 I’m so pleased that everything was ok and happy for you being team pink 💗 
    Lou sorry your going through a bit of a difficult time I hope everything gets sorted quickly for you, you shouldn’t have to deal with so much stress 

I’m around 4-5dpo ish (I have no signs of ovulation ever and opk didn’t seem to work very well) I had some pelvic pain yesterday on right side but will see what happens and as always not get my hopes up

whos due next?? 
  • Hi ladies I’m only 5 + 5 but I panicking and paranoid every single day, I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks at the end of November last year. Even though I’ve 10 children already, Im still panicking as I’ve no sickness as yet and not a lot of symptoms at all. With my other I was always sick till 16/17 weeks, I just carnt stop thinking this is going to end in the same scenario, a miscarriage as I had no symptoms with this pregnancy either ☹️ 
    I have sore boobs on and off and a bits of pain at the top of my legs but nothing else.
    my pregnancy test which I took on my last pregnancy was faint, which I did at 5 weeks, visible to the eye but faint. I keep taking pregnancy tests and they are positive before the the the test control line has developed, so the hormone level must be high. This is the only thing that is giving me reassurance at the moment making sure the positive test line is dark. I know it’s not going to help but in my head I’m just keep thing if this pregnancy was going to end in miscarriage the positive line would fade as hormone level would decline! 
    My baby stopped growing and went into problems at 8 weeks according to the hospital and it was actually another 3 weeks before I miscarriaged! I feel like I’m going mad!!!
  • Midwife went well yesterday heard baby’s heartbeat! 18 weeks today and got my 20 week scan 2 weeks today. 

Got my my fingers crossed for you @MrsRees

How are you @EmJ3 and @Lou38? Xx
  • Brilliant news @Claudsanch. I’m doing ok thanks, 20 weeks now. 
    I actually think I’m going to go and buy my pram this weekend. yikes!!!!!

@Nikkinarno- I totally get it- it’s scary as hell. I still have mega wobbled after my losses. We are all here if you need us.

thanks mrsrees, sending you lots of baby dust.💗💙💗💙💗💙
    xxxx
  • Hi so glad all went well with midwife @Claudsanch
    @Nikkinarno 10 kids Omg how do you manage I struggle with my 3 soon to be 4. Sorry for your misscairrage and I understand how you feel but try and think positive it's difficult and hard an I get you are just 5 weeks but just see if you can get an early scan to put your mind at rest. 
    @MrsRees good luck hope you have your bfp soon x
    I am now 23 weeks she is moving like a lot of the time and I love it when she moves apart from when I am just about to go to sleep 😂 lol. Still got less of stress plus now my 12 year old is starting to miss behave this week but I will get it nipped in the bud seriously otherwise she will be grounded for the next month with no phone so hope she gets over herself soon. Anyways chat soon have a good day x