Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 5

Replies

• Mine was one day light next day brownish and then positive test confirmed by blood test from doctors also to confirm hcg levels and had a couple more early on to confirm hcg levels going up .
  • Negative frer this evening so no idea what’s going on x
  • Wait till the morning as first morning pee has high chance if being positive because it's stronger in hormonal levels. An if still not sure go to doctors and get a blood test
  • It’s all very confusing. I’d Defo check again tomorrow morning.xx
  • Hey ladies sorry I haven't posted in a while, I haven't been getting the notifications so thought the chat had finished or disappeared :( I hope your all well. Have we had any babies on here recently? Oscar is now 10 & a half weeks old :D he's gorgeous & doing so well. We've discovered this week he's lactose intolerant :( this has been going on since he was born & I was treating him for colic & reflux :( he's a much happier baby now xx

• Awww lovely to hear from you steffy! Glad Oscar’s doing well. You’ll have to post an updated picture for us- can’t believe he’s 10 and a half weeks!! That’s madness! 
    Im 21 weeks now and we’re having a girl. No names really though!
    xxxx
  • How are things with your boyfriend Steffy?xxx
  • I have tried but it says the file is to big :( aww that's amazing! Congratulations! We split up when Oscar was 4 weeks old & then got back together at the weekend not living together though :( so it's been tough but I'm doing a good job on my own! Xx
  • Hi everyone
    @Steffyjane 10 weeks that's gone quickly glad baby oscar is doing well.
    It's good to hear you are doing okay as well sorry about all the upset with boyfriend and now back together just take it easy and see what happens don't let him mess you around and do what suits you and what works for you and baby oscar. Your happiness is important but you know what they say happy mum happy baby. X
  • Busy time here with two birthdays Corey's was the 11th April so hes now 6 and then Madison's is the 22nd of April. An we are going away next weekend to Brighton so looking forward to that just got a bit to do b4 then paperwork form filling so much going on right now.i am looking forward to going away though next weekend. Time is going quickly now though 25 weeks Monday 11 weeks to go till 36 weeks what I call my baby born safe time. Fingers crossed we get there !!!

• Sorry you’ve had it tough Steffy but there’s no doubt you’ve been doing a good job on your own!! Hopefully things will settle down with him and be good again. If not... you got this!!! 

Lou, enjoy all the birthday celebrations and Brighton next week!
    xxxx
  • Hi ladies I’m having a bit of a freak out and need to calm down! 
    Baby I can feel moving etc now but I have so much watery discharge it’s worrying me that my waters a leaking sometimes it’s white watery discharge other times it’s just watery and I can feel it coming sorry (tmi)! is this normal I’m 20 weeks Wednesday and got my scan Wednesday too. Is watery discharge normal and so much of it it’s not constantly coming out but a lot throughout the day xx
  • I have tried but it says the file is to big :( aww that's amazing! Congratulations! We split up when Oscar was 4 weeks old & then got back together at the weekend not living together though :( so it's been tough but I'm doing a good job on my own! Xx
    Hi @Steffyjane we're so glad to hear from you. 
    To bookmark this thread so you get notifications, please press the green star next to the thread title. 

To post pics, you might need to shrink your images first (sorry, we currently have a pic size limit in place but it'll be gone soon): here is a guide how to do that (takes 2 mins) or alternatively screengrab your pics and post the grabs. 

• Hi ladies I’m having a bit of a freak out and need to calm down! 
    Baby I can feel moving etc now but I have so much watery discharge it’s worrying me that my waters a leaking sometimes it’s white watery discharge other times it’s just watery and I can feel it coming sorry (tmi)! is this normal I’m 20 weeks Wednesday and got my scan Wednesday too. Is watery discharge normal and so much of it it’s not constantly coming out but a lot throughout the day xx
    Hi @Claudsanch are you able to give your community midwife a call? 
  • Thankyou Danielle :) heres my boy xx
  • edited Apr 15, 2019 1:17PM
    @Claudsanch I had similar mine turned out to be thrush but I would give labour line a ring they will see you :) x
  • Yes phone up and check anyway. I know when my hind waters went at 30 weeks with Corey I had like a show and my plug came away and then waters it all happened at once. Then went to delivery suite were a midwife looked after me  I was so scared. 
  • Beautiful little baby boy @Steffyjane congratulations x
  • @Claudsanch defo phone up- it’ll stop you worrying. Sorry for the tmi but it’s quite normal to have more discharge but it just depends how much.

@Steffyjane- Oscar is just gorgeous!!! He looks such a happy baby!
    xxx