Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Ignore granyvera and grandmothermary....just boring flamer's

2»

Replies

• Hi there, I am also completely confused but it's probably because most of the comments have been removed but I have an idea of what was going on - I teach at a secondary school and that's some of the daft stuff which young 13yr old girls type on BEBO - very strange people - well done & thanks to those who acted quickly and contacted editor. Bernadette image
  • what bunch dicheads they are i recon there couple male teens just taking piss and having a laugh at everyone elses expense i mean come on grannyvera how original lol.
  • granyveras back. only just read this topic.
    i had a comment left on my im exhausted post about hardcore sex in a field which i thaught was weird

• its amusing reading the post where their comments have been deleted as it looks like your all having a go at a ghost or something lol i saw that post ShazInx i thought it was a complete waste of breath to acknowledge it which is why i didn't say anything when i posted on your thread... if they want to be immature and provoke ppl let them don't give them the satuisfaction of acknowledging them or they'll keep doing it image unfortunately hormones run wild and i'd say we need to breath and move on from the immaturity those 2 bring and forget they exist...