Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Back from scan, final update

Replies

• Options
    Oh honey it breaks my heart to read this image I am soooooo sorry my thoughts are with you and your OH

K xxx
  • Options
    I am so sorry that you have had such horrible news and am thinking of you and sending you a hug!

Take care and look after yourself x x x
  • Options
    i am so sorry hun, take care. xxx
  • Options
    Hi everyone. Thank you for all your kind replies.

I don't know whats happening to be honest. The sonographer took us to have a chat and told us to prepare ourselves for when I start to miscarry so I don't think there is a great deal of hope.

I have got another scan on Thursday next week if I haven't started bleeding by then.

I don't know what to think, I am not sure whether to think of myself as pregnant, take my pregnacare etc or to just think its all over and mentally prepare myself.

It was my birthday yesterday, my birthdays have a nasty habit of being awful, it was OH's gran's funeral on my birthday 5 years ago, I am thinking of changing the date!!

Anyway I just popped on to thank you all for your support, its really appreciated. When I am feeling a bit stronger or have more news I will pop back on, I hope everyone is doing well!

Gemmie you are right OH was a complete mess, it really scared me seeing him like that.
  • Options
    It was just a piece of advice someone gave me about not forgetting that they will have feelings very different to ours and its important to remember that. My hubbie said he felt like there was nothing he could do to make things better, which is all he ever tries to do, but not just about the baby but also about me. He wanted to make me better and couldnt and that hurt him badly.

Look after yourself as well hunny and make sure you dont try and do too much too soon. Take your time to get over things as I know this pg took over your life in a big way and it will take time to get over.

Thinking of you and praying for you as you were a major support for me, among a few others, and I really wanted to see this work for you.

Its a horrible time you are going through now. Take some time out for you and oh and please look after yourself.

Thinking of you xxx
  • Options
    So sorry Babybooboo, take care and hope to see you back here soon
    xx
  • Options
    I was told the same thing when i wasp pregnant with max! And 2 weeks after waiting for the miscarriage went back for a scan and he was still there and well. AT the 1st scan when they said there was no heartbeat and said it had shrunk etc was horribble, but it just goes to show things can be wrong ! I PRAY THIS IS THE CASE FOR YOU HUN! but if not, take care of yourself and hope to see you back soon xxxx
  • Options
    best of luck tomorrow hun, I know you are trying to prepare yourself for the worst, and it must be horrendous for you. Im praying for a miracle for you hun.

Lisa xxx
  • Options
    I hope you get through today hun, thinking of you and your OH at this difficult time and praying for some good news.
    xx
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear you are going though this and are still in limbo, hun. I have everything crossed for you at the scan!

Thinking of you,
    Astraad xx
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear of all the worry you have been going through. I know it is best to not get your hopes up but my fingers will still be crossed for you and am wishing that everything turns out OK. Please let us know how you get on. We are all thinking of you.

Amy. x
  • Options
    Hi hun have been thinking of you a lot today really hope they didnt give you bad news

xxxxxxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev207pr___.png

• Options
    Hi Babybooboo
    I'm thinking about you and hope your scan showed that actually everything was fine.
    xx
  • Options
    Im so sorry hun my thoughts are with you at this difficult time

xxx
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry to hear that, was really hoping it would be good news. I hope tomorrow goes ok (as well as it can do) and that we see you back here as soon as you are ready x
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that hun. Sending lots of love and hugs. Stay strong and look after yourself xxxx
  • Options
    I have been waiting to see your update, and I'm so sorry it's bad news. I hope it all goes well for your op. Thinking of you, take care
    xx
  • Options
    Hun I am so so sorry I was really crossing my fingers for you!!!! xxx
  • Options
    im so sorry to hear that, look after yourself and hopefully we will see you back with a bfp in no time.

Lisa xxx
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that news, thinking of you especially tomorrow. You know where I am if you want to chat.