Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cant get it out of my head: worried about miscarrying

Really cant stop worrying about my little baba. Ive had a complete loss of symtoms just a little bit tired now and then. Reading stories of people miscarring and just thinking what if i do. I dont have any cramping or spotting but them things just happen out of the blue dont they? Reading horror stories doesnt help i really need reasurrance im sending myself into overdrive i just want my little baby to be okay x

Replies

• hi Hun.. A lot of ladies have a full term healthy pregnancy with no symptoms at all! With my first son I knew quite quickly due to Nausea and MS but my second son I was a couple of months pregnant before I even realised due to lack of symptoms.. 

each lady and each pregnancy will be different, So try Not to compare yourself to others... 

How far gone are you? X

• I'm 9 weeks third pregnancy I have 2 children already ages 7 and 5 I'm just really scared and anxious this time round I just want to know my baby is ok. Xxx

• I can understand that hun...

Are you taking prenatals etc? 

Eating correctly etc?

thing is Hun, You can only do your best... Between now and your 12 week scan you need to keep mind busy, preferably something that’s not baby focused... Try and keep your body relaxed though, Plenty is rest 🙂🙂 

If that fails, Have you spoken to your doctor about your worries? X