Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

under 100 days !!!

i just logged on to site cant believe ive got under 100 days to go 96 today im starting to geta bit panicky i havent got nothing really havent even ordered a pram or a cot got a couple of sleepsuits and vests but that bout she hope doesnt come early or im in trouble!LOL is anyone else this disorganised or is it just me? time just seems to be sneaking past me going really quick :\)

Replies

• Options
    Hi Lisa and welcome i'm at 90 days now and it seems like ages ago that i found out i was expecting!! I'm the same haven't bought a thing but have been looking i think i am just a bit picky that's all. The countdown begins!!
  • Options
    I've just registered today and although I knew I had less than 50 working days to go (not that I'm counting!!) I was shocked to see that it's only 87 days until baby's due date - very scary! I have to say that I have done a fair bit of shopping as I just can't seem to walk past a baby shop without going in and buying and now have sleepsuits and bodysuits all over the place! Finished kitting out the nursery last week but still can't quite believe that there's going to be a little person in our lives so soon!!