Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What time is best to do pregnancy test in morning

What time in the morning is best to do a pregnancy test in the morning. I am all confused I am getting positive and negative results

Replies

• Options
    There isn't really a set time hun. They say its best to use fmu (first morning urine - i.e. your first wee of the day) as it is more concentrated. When I got my BFP, I kept the test by the side of my bed so I wouldn't forget when I woke up. Hth x x
  • Options
    hi my friend kept on having positive and negative results this was because she wasnt far gone enough so she waited a couple of days and she was pregnant! hope that helps! i did my test on a afternoon and it came up positive straight away,
  • Options
    I did my first couple of tests in the evening and afternoon. The only test I did do in the morning just to triple check was the cbd which I did at about 5am lol.

Good luck and hope its positive for u x
  • Options
    I thought it was with your first wee of the day. I think its only because its the most concentrated as people don' generally go loads overnight but if you manage to go 4/5 hours without having a wee during the day (good luck!) you could do it then.
    xxx
  • Options
    Well ive done test and all neg so i dont no what was going on last night when one looked like a positive and even my boyfriend said it was a postive. Now i just feel crushed
  • Options
    the very first wee of the day...
  • Options
    Hi, maybe it was an evaporation line which are quite common. How many days late r u?
  • Options
    I am 2 weeks late now. This happened when i missed in july but tests was all neg but this time I swear 2 of the 7 tests ive taken looked positive.
  • Options
    Hey have you thought about using one of the claer blue one's that spell it out? That way there's no confusion. From what i know it's rare to get a false positive (where the pregnacy test says your pregnant but your not) almost impossible in fact but can be common to get a false negative (where it says your not but you are) either do another test or just go to your gp and get them to do a blood sample one at least then you'll know for sure.
  • Options
    I am just gonna av to wait cus I cant get to the docs now as i go see my family monday for a week