Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Warning to all

Warning everyone grannyvera is bk as granvera im gna report her or him now take no notice of granvera.

Replies

• granvera thats not very nice, i think u shud keep your dirty opinions and nasty comments to yourself! no one wants you here tryin to upset pregnant woman and mothers!
  • i've also reported this weirdo to the moderator. I think he/she has some mental problem and perhaps if we all just ignore them they will hopefully go away! Hope all you mummies/mummies to be are well tonight. I'm currently working a night shift and am so tired/nauseaus!

Love Lucy 11 + 3
    xx
  • hiya i havnt been on in a while and by the looks of it they has been a lot of trouble going on HOWS IS EVERY1 today xxxx
  • i'm good thanx mum2be. how are you doing? how far gone are you?
  • i m 21 weeks today i m having twins lol just moved in to a house its soo hard when your carring twins about lol how far on are you
  • oh wow! you lucky thing! I have twins that are 6 now, so i can sypathise with you about having to carry them around! Just try and get lots of rest and put your feet up!! I am 11 weeks ish - i'm yet to have a scan to confirm dates! Do you know what you are having or are they going to be a surprise?
  • iam having a boy and a girl my boyfriend is stilll shocked about having twins lol made him do most of the work anyways lol

who that person being bitchy to every 1 on here ???

[Modified by: imageMum2Beimage on January 21, 2008 02:41 AM]
  • i really don't know who they are. But they're causing a lot of upset - especially for mums-to-be. They obviously have no life! Congrats for having one of each, u have got ur family sorted in one go!! Do you have any names yet? Mine are called Ella-Mai and Tia-Anne!
  • Daclan Kai and Katlin Marie always loved them 4 names lol
  • what lovely names! I'm sure you'll enjoy them as much as i enjoy my girls. Twins can be double trouble, but are also double the fun! enjoy them, they grow up fast!
  • thank you xx 2 of my friends have had twins 1 friend had 2 boys and the other twin girls so i have had lots of time to get my self ready i mean my first pregnancy and i fall with twin how lucky is that lol :lol:
  • Very lucky indeed! Mine weren't planned, i had them on my 18h birthday which was great!! This one is planned though, and we can't wait!
  • awww bless well they are due 5 weeks b4 my 20th so lol