Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hospital have told me to come in????

arrrggghhh hospital have told me to come in to get checked out???

Replies

• Options
    oh god!! good luck! xx
  • Options
    Oh lauren, good luck xxxx
  • Options
    the little bugger has gone back to back so thats what all the pain is about booo hooo!!!!!
  • Options
    hi,
    ouch how far along are you?
    are the hospital going to try and turn the baby at all?
    my son was back to back and well the labour wasnt very nice put it that way.
    Toni x
  • Options
    hi,
    ouch how far along are you?
    are the hospital going to try and turn the baby at all?
    my son was back to back and well the labour wasnt very nice put it that way.
    Toni x
  • Options
    Both of previous births were back to back...I never realised that it was something that could be changed! Had an epidural both times, but then was induced both times! I would like to have one which wasn't back to back just for the experience, so fingers crossed for this time!

Do let us know if they do something to turn baby - I would be really interested!

Take care.

C.xxx
  • Options
    im 37 weeks today they have told me to keep on all 4's!!!!
  • Options
    hope all goes well.
  • Options
    hi again,
    yeah ive heard rotating your hips whilst being on all 4's can help the baby get into the right position.
    my baby wasnt just back to back, he became lodged on the base of my spine. i ended up being in labour for 5 days (sorry dont mean to scare you) i had 3 epidurals which had no effect and they ended up giving me a total spinal block (the same as they give you for a section). i eventually managed to push him out after a long and hard time pushing (with no assistance).accept an episiotomy) not all back to back births are like this so i dont want to scare you or upset you it was only because my baby was stuck on my spine it ended up like this. also i had no pre warning my baby was in this position until i was about to give birth.
    wishing you all the best of luck,
    Toni xx