Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

would like to make new friends

Hiya everyone i'm new hear today hope your all well my names sarah i'm twenty years old and i'm 38 weeks pregnant and getting really excited and impatient i would really like to make new friends x.

Replies

• Hey sarah, although am not pg yet (i hang out on the ttc boards) i was browsing and had felt bad if i read and walked.
    Hope your well and baby is well?
    any idea of the sex?
    not long to go!!!!! image

good luck
  • Hi Sarah,
    I hope your feeling okay today? I'm 24 and I'm 13 weeks pregant with my first child, I am a very impatient person when it comes to waiting for things so this has been a real test for me so far as you certainly can't hurry pregnancy. If you ever wanna chat feel free to email me my addy is katyelizabeth1983@yahoo.co.uk
    I would love to hear from you, including how your getting on and the baby. Take care, hope to hear from you soon, Katy
  • hi, im hayley 20 and am 19 weeks pregnant! you can email me if you wanna chat or add me on msn its hayleyspirit@hotmail.com love to hear from ya all xxxx hayley xxxxx
  • Hi, my name is Hayley and I'm 22. I'm 11 +4 weeks wiv number 2 and I have a son who is 7 months. If you want to email me its hayley8829@yahoo.co.uk and I'm on here most days as I'm a full time mum.

Hayley
  • Hi, my name is Deepa and i am 29 years old. I have a 2 year old son. I am expecting again. My baby is due in April and i have been told that the second one will be a girl. if you want to email me, my email address is d.pathak@stalbans.gov.uk. I would also like to make new friends especially if i am going to be a full time mum again.
  • hi im tori 19,27wks pregnant and im looking for someone to chat to my msn add is vixlip@hotmail.com thanks
  • caz-luvs-mark-4eva@hotmail.co.uk ..
    x caz
  • caz-luvs-mark-4eva@hotmail.co.uk ..
    x caz
  • hi im hayley too! im not preg am ttc no2 but pop over here if anything i can help with as my son is only 8 months old and i can pretty much remember most stuff! im 26 married and have joseph 8 months xx
  • hi hun im 24 ttc with my first. thought id pop in here as im usualy in the ttc room. if ya fancy lil chat anytime feel free to email me pinkcandy1983@hotmail.co.uk x x