Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

feeling unwell in late pregnancy?

2»

Replies

• Hi, im 36 weeks now with my 1st. Iv felt ill from day one with my pregnancy. Iv struggles all the way threw coz all iv wanted was to enjoy it but i havnt iv had it horrendus. But like everyones told me its all worth it in the end so chin up love! 

• I am currently 28+2 first time mum and recently have started feeling sick, throughout the pregnancy I have had low bp. ive not suffered with any sickness of any kind throughout. any ideas...xx

• Hey,I'm 34weeks and 3 days, I've had the same and I'm the same now, went to the hospital as midwife said to go just in case your dilating really fast. But they said its just your baby moving the organs and that's makes your tummy upset, you said you felt sick? Did you vomit a couple of days after. Because I did the pain woke me up at 2 am its uncomfortable, and it still hurts when I'm doing the housework.. But ive had a good test to check liver,kidney's and pancreas. I'm still waiting on the results to be honest, its not the flu as my temperature was normal for a pregnant women but my oxygen when low for a couple of seconds.. So have a check up if your concerned, everyone would be. image

• I've not been sick until the last week, I'm 30 weeks now. Have this tickly mucus cough which starts and then makes me sick. image

Really starting to get to me a bit now x 

• Im 30 weeks + 3 had swollen ankles on and off but today has been a bad day baby has been moving none stop very low , discharge is thicker and more watery , feeling very sick and heartburn , hips are very stiff and im in agony in the morning and can bearly get out of bed,  baby feels very low and getting sharp twinges in my cervix. I really dont feel right . Am i over exaggerating or should i go and get everything checked ???? Help please :) x