Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Headaches

Hi all

Lookng for some advice on headaches for the past two days i have had a dull headache for some part of the day, i am not slleping so well at the moment so could be that.

Has anyone got any advice on how to help get rid of them other than paracetomol as i am not too keen on taking too many of them (also have hip / back pain at the mo).

Thanks

Cazz
26 + 3

Replies

• If you need a headache tablet take one mate. it will help. Or get some of that Forehead stuff.
  • Hi Cazz

I too have been suffering with a headache on and off for the past week. I've not been sleeping well either and so I think it's caused by tiredness. I don't bother with paracetamol as they don't seem to do anything for me. Last night was the best night's sleep I've had in a week and today I am feeling a little better, so all I can advise is to rest. And make sure you drink plenty of water so the headache isn't agravated by dehydration.

Hope you feel better soon.

Serena xxxx

http://bd.lilypie.com/RFV50/.png

• Hiya,
    I find a cold face mask (the ones full of gel u put in the fridge) and chillin out 4 a bit help ease the pain
    xxx
  • Hi Hun

I find the best thing to ease headaches is Tiger Balm. Its like forehead stuff but better. You can get it from chinese hearbalists. But like SWillo says makes sure your drinking and eating enough,as lack of food & fluids can cause headaches.

Good Luck xx
  • Hi all

Thanks for replying

Is it ok to use that 4head stuff that comes in a stick - i have one already but unsure if i can use it.

Thanks again

Cazz
    26 +3
  • I'm pretty sure the 4head thing is ok, I've been usin it, it shud say on the pack if its not
    xxx
  • It says on their website that it is OK to use during pregnancy. I've also been using the 4head migraine strips and they seemed to make a difference. S x