Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

this is so awful, what on earth is wrong with people!

Replies

• Options
    I know its awful! the world isnt a nice place these days x
  • Options
    OMG how awful... how can someone do that.... that's just not human!!!!!
  • Options
    disgusting they must be extremely sick in the head i read something similar in a magazine a couple of weeks back, but luckily the mum survived and was re united with her little boy a few days later when the police found the woman who did it, and amazingly had no long term damage to her stomach. they should hang the sick ba*tards who do stuff like that x
  • Options
    its disgusting and scary image
  • Options
    some people just arent right in the head i swear what goes wrong with them its just vile and quite scary that this is the world we live in today xx
  • Options
    i cant belive someone would do such a thing its just evil!
  • Options
    ok i think there is something wrong with me atm, i keep sympathising with the bad guys.

Whilst i think it is dreadful a part of me feels sorry for the woman who did that. women in general dont muder brutally (most female killers do so via poisioning) but to be so desperate for a baby you can kill someone and remove the baby must mean that you have cracked due to the pressure of wanting to be a mother.The sheer desperation she must have felt.

I know millions of women feel like her and thankfully dont go around killing pg women but ive understood the longing to be pg and it obssessed my life. Whilst i would never have done that i do feel slightly for her

xxDBxx
  • Options
    Scary, that someone has the ability in them to do such a thing. Poor woman, poor children she has left behind xxx
  • Options
    i do understand what you mean DB the things that posess people thesedays is so strange and just makes you wonder what they think.xx
  • Options
    This happend right by my hometown...

I'm never going home again!

It is very scary that things like this can happen.

MN 32+3