Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

sex, again!

i had some bleeding at 7 weeks and it terrified me. we stopped having sex for a week and when we started agian, although everything was ok and i didnt bleed and wasnt painful, it did feel really different. like my insides had got loads smaller. i dont know if thats because everything has swelled up or something but has anyone else had this? xx

Replies

• Options
    i have to say i felt like this but just thought it was cause it had been so long i found it painful in some positions but not others you will have to experiment!
  • Options
    yes your bits do change, without going into too much detail my oh says it's all changed shape and his doo dah goes a different way to what it used to!!!!
  • Options
    how far gone are you? i think its just because everything is sweeled and pushed down but im not sure, well i dont think my fiance is complaining coz he thinks it feels a bit tighter!! lol!! xxx
  • Options
    how far gone are you? i think its just because everything is sweeled and pushed down but im not sure, well i dont think my fiance is complaining coz he thinks it feels a bit tighter!! lol!! xxx
  • Options
    yeah same for us lol!!! i'm 34+2 now but it does changed (for me anyway) straight away really and wouldn't worry too much but if you are concern speak to your mw, i'm sure she's heard and seen it all b4 so don't feel worried to ask her. xx
  • Options
    i not worried as such, i just wanted to check there wasnt anything to be worried about. i suppose as long as its not painful, there isnt really much to worry about!! lol!! thanx! xx
  • Options
    i have just read that it will swell due to the increased blood flow and might be more sensitive, hope that helps. xx
  • Options
    Hello,
    Yes im the same, it felt different, smaller i thought i had swelled but now i know im ok,
    My o/h didnt say nothing, but it was all different, nice though lol
    I know its ok now, thought it was just me,