Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Replies

• Agh BE again swallowed my reply - it couldnt fit on the tree apparently.

I prefer the first or third as the stand is different to the ones you usually see, If I had to choose then the third one as the wood is darker but either would be fine.

Are you just getting a moses basket or crib too? Ive decided to just get a crib this time but keep changing my mind lol

Gxx 21+2
  • The stands you can buy on there own hun I would like the rocking stand though so think thats the ones we will be getting.

Just can't make my mind up though I am going towards the 1st one I think image

I am getting both, I am happy to just get the Crib but mum and dad really really want to buy us Moses Basket so we are trying to pick one we like and will use again.

K xx
    21+5
  • I think if I had to choose - probably the first one if you want something different to your nursery range ... it's a bit unusual (in a good way image).

I think I might get this one ...

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Collections/I-Love-My-Bear/I-Love-My-Bear-Moses-Basket(0010565)

K xxx
    11+3
  • Yeah I was looking at that one as well, I just relaly liked the shapes of the other two. Thanks girls

K xx
    21+5
  • They are all stunning but I would pick the first one. And the stand is beautiful, I think I might get one! xxx

Cat 21+2
  • I like the first one. Its nice and simple.
    They are all lovely though
  • Girls you have just helped me to make my mind up, I showed them to my best friends as well and they both said the first one. I really like it limage

K xx
    21+5
  • i'd go for the please look after me one as i think the hoods on moses baskets are handy. Can sheild them from the sun etc. I went to the mammas and pappas sale yesterday and bought loads of roundabout girls stuff but decided not to get the matching moses basket... went for this one instead...
    http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-moses-basket-beacutebeacute-beacutebeacute-blanc/7700250/type-i/
  • i love the first and third and have been looking at both these myself good luck choosing it may be easier for you to go and see the moses baskets before deciding because the pic's on website look better then the product some times xx xx
    x10+2x
  • Yeah I went into the one near us and they never had these ones.

I did love the hoods but have gone off them for some reason, I am not that keen on the shape of them Moses with the hoods. I do like that one though it;s very classic and simple, have you bought it already Pineapp1e

K xx
    21+5
  • I like the 1st one, its very simple but pretty xxx
  • I like the Organic Natural Moses Basket.

http://bd.lilypie.com/Jexv0/.png

• The first for me hun.
    You're very lucky to be getting both crib and moses - mmm i wonder if my hubby will let me have one too??
    Lisa
    http://bd.lilypie.com/9Gf70/.png

• LOL I was just going to have the crib but my mother is sooo funny, it's her first grandchild and I think she just wants to spoil her so she has said she wants the Moses basket as well.

I do love the first one I have just emailed hubby telling him that is the one, and I hope he agree's.

K XX
    21+5
  • i like the first one too but just a thought,i cant remember if you said your gonna get a monitor with a sensor mat,if you are the sensor mat will pick up on the rocking of the rocker rather than the breathing of your little girl (i may be wrong,if someone has a rocker and a sensor mat monitor they may be able to tell you if its right or not ) image but deffo the first one

sarah
  • No hun I am not getting one of those , thanks for letting me know thoughimage

I am sooo excited just spoke to my mum and she and dad are going to take me up there on wed as I am not in work and they will buy it for me thenimage

I am soooo excietd I could screamimage

K XX
    21+5
  • yep, bought it yesterday with 20% off couldnt leave it there. Its all getting very real now buying these things! I also prefer the plain, classic look. The one you've chosen is beautiful x