Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

💓Love to know your Pre- BFP symptoms please!🙏

Hi there to everyone 🙋 🙏

Congratulations! 💓

Kindly post your symptoms that led up to your BFP please

**Particularly, your experience with CM, Cramping or ovary discomfort & implantation bleeding... Is 2x pinprick of blood too little to be IB?

*Also, I'd appreciate if you could take time to read & offer your thoughts on my symptoms? (I'm aware the only way to know definitively is to Wait & take a HPT. However, I'm sure you can appreciate as to why I'm on here asking!)

*I am 9dpo ( ovulated 20 Jan 2019)

*Since 1dpo I have had quite noticeable ovary twinges & slight ovary discomfort. This progressed to also slight cramping in my womb & continued until 5/6dpo (strongest during the 5/6dpo period) However, this discomfort has continued..just not that strong & frequent)

* Tiredness...unusual for me..

*Hungry... Unusual for me lately also as I have had zero appetite for months due to the fact I am grieving

*CM= Since 5dpo it Varies very slightly in consistancy *Creamy, fairly thick, yellowish stringy & gloopy (I think that's the word for it?) Quite Jelly-ish!....All since 5dpo. (No infection)

*7dpo: 1x tiny pinprick of blood..definitely from vagina.     *8dpo: 1x tiny pinprick of blood..again from vagina. (Both times I only noticed b/c i am actively checking each time I use the bathroom or it 100% have went unnoticed!) Literally SPECKS!  *Too small to be IB?

*I have other symptoms too but I decided to just write & give priority to the most obvious pregnancy symptoms...instead of flooding you with an EVEN longer list of "symptoms"

*oh & BFN this morning 9dpo on FRER & cheap strip

Thank you for your time & thoughts! 🙏 💖 👶👶blessings, love, peace & best of health mamas & babies

Replies

• Options

Hi hun I had a pin prick of blood after sex prior to my bfp. I also had excessive burping in evening  and i never burp cos I just struggle to to that's always noticeable to me. I am due on on Saturday and had bfn but still 4 days early testing and tested with cheap test

Tonight and last night I've had the excessive burps and a week ago some short sharp stabby pains in ovary area that were spaces apart over a few mins 

I am really hoping this is my month and hopefully for u too so do let me know xxx

• Options

Well I just got my BFP today, was due on yesterday. I didn’t have any symptoms at all, just tired (like usual, but I’m low in iron so have been on iron tablets for a couple weeks) and the last few days I’ve had cramp, like period cramp. I did feel really sick one day last week but thought it was a bug. And CM has been thick, creamy and a bit jelly like too! 

• Options

Hey, thank you for taking time to reply. How many dpo are you & how many dpo when you tested? I tested again this morning FRER bfn 10dpo. *Have you noticed your CM? I'm still having the same as described in my thread.

Sending love, faith & peace 💓🙏👶👶

• Options

Hey loubeelou, thanks for taking time to reply.  💓Congratulations

Maybe the jelly-ish cm is a positive sign for me too. I think I know how you feel...my iron is very poor too & my blood pressure is very low. I feel awful, ill & faint... its frightening. 

*Did you test earlier & get a bfn before your positive test? 

Sending love, faith & peace 💓🙏👶👶

• Options

Hi Faith, I'm 11 dpo got my bfp on Monday. The only noticeable symptoms for me have been cramps in my lower back and cm is now quite thin and sticky. 

• Options

I had lots of CM, my boobs hurt for about a week beforehand and I had a bit of an episode where I got very faint and dizzy which I think might have been linked. I also had shooting pains in my left breast.

• Options

I got nausea and felt really sickly/dizzy when I exercised. Which never happens, I was 5 days late before I tested because I thought it was just my cycle getting back into a routine after stopping the pill.