Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

is this positive?

imagei have been taking a test every week, and it was always negative. this is the first time i’ve thought i’ve seen a line. any comments?

Replies

• imagei think i see a line

• I definitely see a line!!!! Do another one in a couple of days And hopefully it will get darker!  Good luck xx 

• imagewell, i took two.

• I think it’s safe to say congratulations! ❤️

They look positive to me 😊

keep going and they should get stronger xx 

babyt2017 I can defo see a line! Congrats. 

So hope you don’t mind me joining. So these look like evaps to you or very faint positives? I took a test last night and then a further 2 once a line appeared and then out of curiosity took a test with water only! What do you think? 

• I can see something on the top three.. how long until you saw something? 

Best thing to do is test again in a day or two early morning and maybe use a first response! 

Let us know! 

Good luck XX 

• The lines appeared within 5 mins. Yes I’ve got a FRER so going to test in the morning, I will keep you posted. Thanks xx

• Ok yeh that sounds promising then hun! 

Yes please let us know 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻. 

Good luck xx 

• Just done a FRER, however looks like another EVAP! I’m having no luck...

what do you think?? Xximage

• I would hate to judge due to the time the test was taken! I can see something definitely... weather it’s evap or a line you will deffo know better to do one with your morning urine! You may still be to early to detect a strong enough line! 

Try again tomorrow morning 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻. I know it’s hard to resist but you will get better more accurate results.. so worth the wait! 

let us know 😊. Good luck!xx

• hey hun, any news? Are you with child?? Lol xx 

• yes! 8 weeks!!

• Awwww woooooooo! Amazing news congratulations hun! Very happy for you 😊. 

Pray for me this month lol! 

Happy healthy 9 months to you hun xx 

• What symtoms did you get and how many DPO did you test? Just for the record lol xx

• i have no idea my dpo.

• Did you have any symtoms? I’m asking as I’m 7DPO maybe 8 and I have zero symtoms 😞xx

• i was nauseas, and having back pains, and irritable alot.