Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Could I be pregnant

imageimageI’m

so I’ve been trying to conceive this month I did a urine test 2 days ago at my doctors which was negative I looked at the test for about 3 minutes then threw it to the bottom of my bag and told my dr too test my blood for pregnancy the next day I re Looked at my test and found the test pictured on the left side with a faint purple second line so went straight back to the doctor and retested he same day it was negative. And my blood results where negative for pregnancy too so I write it off as an evap line and went on with my day; till waking up this morning to find a slight faint line on the second doctors urine test, could it be possible I got two evap lines ? My twin sister also did a urine test yesterday to leave till the next day with my test to see if hers picked up a faint line also using the same dr test as me, her test DIDNT bring a second line at all but both of mine have got faint lines from the same batch as the test my sister took. I’m confused is it possible to get two evap lines twice in a row from the drs test when my sisters test didn’t have an evap line? But my negative bloods have made me not feel positive about being pregnant :(

THOUGHTS

Replies

• It could very well be an evap line. Your best bet is to wait a couple of days and then re-test to see if the line gets darker or shows up within the time frame. Good luck!