Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

ANYONE WANT TO CHAT ABOUT PREGNANCY

Hi 14 weeks pregnant anyone want to chat about there pregnancy make freinds any concerns here to chat give advice xx

Replies

• Hi, 
    I'm assuming you had a 12 week scan?. What happens exactly? mine is in three weeks and would just like to be prepared. so you need to give a urine sample at the 12 weeks scan?. 
    Thanks.
  • no no urine sample have u had bloods for down syndrome i chose to tells u like 1: 1340 chance of it or what ever  it turns out to be you have scan j ust to see how far along u are mesurements show u baby watching um wave lol but u have to have full bladder on both scans xx
  • Rachel158 I'm 14weeks too 😀

Babyblueyes I had to give a urine sample at 12wk scan which was new for me this is baby no4 but seems to change with every pregnancy and I think areas do it differently too.
  • Hi, 
    Thank for getting back to me. I was only confused since it says to have a full bladder so. I've had blood taken but I don't think I was for downs. Was told they'd Measure the back of the babies neck? is that how they do It. this is my first pregnancy so its all new to me. 
    Thanks. x

• Rachel158Rachel158 Regular
    edited Mar 14, 2019 4:38PM
    they ask u if u want bloods for down syndrome  yeh they do check bk of neck its a measurement they check and yeh my 11th baby xx
  • hey Mich 16 weeks now have u felt baby move yet mines started kicking felt mine early coz ive had lots of babies lol xx
  • Babyblueyes full bladder is so they can see on ultrasound whether or not they want a urine sample so dont worry.

Rachel158 baby #11 how do u keep up with them all my 3 already run my ragged x
  • Thank you very much. x
  • just gets on with it like a robot daily routine and entertain um witg diffrent activitys 1 more wont harm lol x
  • Rachel158 yes this past week I have been feeling some movement really exciting.

Have u noticed similarities with ur pregnancies depending on whether pink or blue ?? My girls were almost identical in symptoms and cravings my son was very different and more like this one so trying to guess if this ones blue too dying to know lol x
  •  im craving salty foods carrying really low signs of boy scan looked like boy but i think girl everyone saying boy lol still be sick every now and then i find out 3rd april the sex eeeeek have u donr home gender test with baking soda mine said girl lol x
  • Never heard of the baking soda test what's that ? Tried the reflexology test and that says boy just hate the waiting 🤣
  • get some baking soda in cup pour your urine into it if it starts fizzing and froffing boy if its still and no reaction girl xx
  • Will try it and see what that says. All the normal old wives tales dont really apply as was worse sickness with boy girls were just sick once in the morning then fine, craved cheese with the girls then salty with son although that said craving sweets and choc this time which is new as more a crisps girl. Not had appointment for 20wk scan yet so desperately watching the post in the morning (sad I know lol) x
  • Rachel158 well according to that test it's a boy 😁 x
  • Really urs fizzed did it noway mine dint haha x
  • So maybe ur right with thinking girl ?? The Chinese thing says boy the baking soda test says boy the reflexology test says boy so starting to think they cant all be wrong but u wait will get the shock of my life if they tell me it's a girl 🤣 still waiting for the next appointment its driving me mad x
  • FLIPPING hell thats crazy that i have  2 weeks and 4 days left to find out  i want to know now lol xx
  • Rachel you really are the guru of pregnancy 😂🤰😘♥️
  • Haha thank u coconut sending you hugs 💖xx