Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

10 weeks pregnant and absolutely huge

hey ladies im 10 weeks pregnant with my second baby with my first i was about 20 weeks before i even started showing but with this baby i have a large bump already. Anyone else rather big early on with second baby? 

Replies

• yes this time im bigger too never had it b4 on all my other pregnancys haha thought i was actually having twins but no 😕 lol just showing more this time only 2 weeks for your 1st scan to see exciting i have 2 weeks till 2nd scan xxx
  • Hi @Aim19 congratulations on your pregnancy. We just wanted to post a link to our birth clubs should you fancy joining one. 

• Hey this is my 12 week scan but I've got 3 more weeks to find out what I'm having. What do use think xx 😍👌
  • Sorry for the slow reply ladies Iv been really poorly and have the flu and a lovely chest infection just what I need to add to 1st trimester exhaustion. Started on a course of antibiotics so hopefully that will help! Thank you I’m super excited I have my 12 week scan on 10th April Aana1995 oooo I’m gunna go with girl! What are you hoping for? Congratulations xxx
  • hey aim19 hope u feel better by now i been on antibotics for water infection all sorted now thank god not long till ur 12 week scan i get my 20 week scan 3rd april next week and Aana1995 i cant tell the nub theroy but they say its 3 lines at end for girl 2 lines  and 30% from spine to nub for boy to me urs looks like 30% from spine to nub so who knows lol xx