Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Sore boobs issues... HELP!!

im approx 8 weeks pregnant and have had sore boobs since a few days before my missed period. 

Now im a very full lady up top and I am really struggling when it comes to bed time. I never really had this issue with my two other children. Is there anything that you guys have done that helped!? I don’t like sleeping with any sort of top on so they’re literally hanging around banging around 😂😂

ive heard that a supportive sports bra at night is good? It doesn’t help that I am also having trouble sleeping. Tossing and turning equal lots of pain 😖

Replies

• Options
    I'm 7 weeks pregnant and have a similar issue here! They've already grown so much and they are super painful! I haven't found anything to help so far and sleeping with a sports bra on just seems uncomfortable. Let me know if you find something that works! All the best :)
  • Options
    With my 5 year old my boobs where horrendous  and  wearing a bra was impossible on some days nipple guards  wet lettuce leaves aside it eased but never stop till his birth  I also was a well indowed lady so wasn't pleasant  I avoided any lace  and use soft touch bras   I kept saying to myself after losses it was a sort of comfort sign that the pregnancy was strong.
  • Options
    CallMeK said:
    I'm 7 weeks pregnant and have a similar issue here! They've already grown so much and they are super painful! I haven't found anything to help so far and sleeping with a sports bra on just seems uncomfortable. Let me know if you find something that works! All the best :)
    Id imagine it was uncomfortable to wear one while sleeping. I’m gonna ask my midwife when I go see her next. It’s horrendous