Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnant for the 1st time with a bicorunate uterus scared and emotional

Hello I only found out yesterday I am pregnant by 5 weeks but have not stopped crying I am on over 8 tablets for fibromyalgia arthritis ibs and I have stopped taking them instantly which I think has also messed me up I am a mess I can’t rest I’m in pain with a million things going through my head is it normal to be waking up crying and all through the day ;( I’m dreading everything and don’t feel right at all any help or advice would help as I haven’t even seen the doctors pen midwife yet i am so scared ;( 

Replies

• Make an appointment with your doctor. You need to discuss which meds are safe to take during your pregnancy as you can't just stop taking meds you have been prescribed for  other issues. You need to be as healthy as you can be for your baby too so make sure you go and have a chat with them about meds and pregnancy. Hormones are all over the place during pregnancy  but if you are feeling so tearful and emotional that is another thing to discuss with your doctor. 

Have you got good family support around you? Make sure you talk to baby's dad and family and friends if you need to .

Good luck. Hope you start to feel better about things soon