Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Sick of feeling sick. Any ways to ease nausea??

I’m approx 9 weeks and suffering terrible nausea. I am not actually being sick but feeling sick all day and all night. It’s draining me emotionally and mentally. I’m scared to eat. Every food makes me feel sick. Every drink. Everything! If I think about sick I feel sick. 
I am so fed up and was wondering if there’s anything that will help ease it for me? My Easter holidays have been ruined and I haven’t been able to do stuff with my two children due to this. 

Replies

• Have you tried mint tea and decreasing caffeine intake
  • Ginger biscuits were a lifesaver in this pregnancy try nibbling 1or 2 and see if it helps x
  • Sigsauer said:
    Have you tried mint tea and decreasing caffeine intake
    I’m not drinking any caffeine. I haven’t touched a hot drink or fizzy drinks for at least 3 weeks now. I am living on orange juice and water. 
  • Mich03 said:
    Ginger biscuits were a lifesaver in this pregnancy try nibbling 1or 2 and see if it helps x
    Thank you. I did buy a packet yesterday but have never been a fan but I’ll definitely give it a go. 
  • u prob feel sick coz u are hungry too eat little but as often as u can as try the things suggested as above maybe a bit if milk to line ur stomach and i sucked on boiled sweets to help too it does ease off by 12th week hope u feel better soon is awfull xx
  • Mich03 said:
    Ginger biscuits were a lifesaver in this pregnancy try nibbling 1or 2 and see if it helps x
    Thank you. I did buy a packet yesterday but have never been a fan but I’ll definitely give it a go. 
    I know what u mean I couldn't stand the idea but got desperate and it worked. Otherwise as rachel158 said milks good to if u can stomach it x