Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Breastfeeding clothes

I will breastfeed my baby and thinking of getting few nice pieces for when I am out and about,but struggling to find descent clothes that would not be maternity. All help would be appreciated x

Replies

• hey hun i just looked on Amazon they have some grate tops 4.99 xx
  • really discreet aswell xx
  • Thanks will have a look
  • I have alot of nursing tops from boohoo. But i also tend to layer so ill wear a vest top under a t shirt or a long shirt so i can undo or just lift it but still have a vest underneath so im not flashing my tummy to the world. But i look for anything that buttons up st the front,dresses,shirts tops and jumpsuits. Theres lovely button up jumpsuits in tkmax at the moment. Xx
  • Join can I breastfeed in it? UK on Facebook for loads of examples and inspiration :smile: x
  • I love the momper from Latched Mama, it is US based but ships to Europe, and it was sooo worth it! I have the one with sleeves and it is amazing to wear, looks like dress, feels like dress, but it is a romper :D and you don’t have to iron it and it is so good for BF :) I also have some tops from H&M
  • should i consider breastfeeding clothes i have a baby on the way but i dont see the point as i mostly go home to feed
  • @ladyjean i had clothes with both of my boys but started to getting fed up of them really early,that's why this time I want to do it differently. If you mainly staying home just get some clothes that have an easy access,will save you money and also will looks lot better than BF tops