Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Miscarriage or spotting ?

I am 5 weeks pregnant . I had a miscarriage last time I was pregnant at 6 weeks , last night I had intercourse and noticed there was a small bit of reddish brownish blood afterwards there has been none since and I have no cramping , has this happened to anyone before is it a miscarriage, Please help if u can 

Replies

• Most likely it is spotting. Your cervix is very sensetive and gentle and intercourses can cause small bleeding. Just keep eye on it in next few days
  • Thanks so much for your reply !❤️ I have still had no more bleeding no cramps and I woke up this morning with my boobs twice as sore , all good signs 😁🙏🏼
  • I would say it's just because of intercourse. May be it is worth to mention that at GP as he can send you for early scan or blood works  just to rule out any complications
  • I have mentioned it to my gp yesterday and they said basically that there should be more blood if it has anything to do with the pregnancy but to keep on eye on it if it gets heavier or I get cramps but there was no more than maybe half a teaspoon or less that night and none since. I have an early can because of my miscarriage last time.! Thank so much ❤️
  • Hope  everything will goes well for you x