Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is this implantation bleeding(with pictures)

They so im super confused as to whether or not this is implantation bleeding. I never noticed this before a period nor when i was pregnant with my daughter. 

My husband and i had sex on 5/27. I was expected to ovulate on 5/31 according to my period tracking app. Since i had my daughter my periods have been very regular. My period is always either a day early or late depending on what the app says. Now on 6/7 at 11:30pm i noticed some light pink blood when i wiped. It lasted for an hour or so then stop for hours to then come back. Its now 6/9 @ 11:21 pm and it looks like the picture. 

Is this implantation? Or is this a very messed up period for it to come 7 days early. Its just not having the consistency of a regular period.

I have also done some pregnancy tests and all are comming out negative. 

Replies

• Hi! I think it probably is implantation bleeding but it will take a bit for hcg to build up for positive test if it is. Try another test in a few days? Got my fingers crossed for you x
  • Leah2019 thanks i hope it is too. And i also havent seen anymore spotting since i posted this last night. I feel like im pregnant. I just have this feeling my husband does as well. My period is due on the 14th according to my app. Im going to test with a first response on Thursday and see what it says.
  • It really sounds like it was implantation then! I’m due on the 14th as well, trying to wait to test til then but it’s so hard. Let me know if you get your positive test Thursday! X
  • Leah2019 thanks i have so many test (cheap ones) so ill test every morning but im going to do the first response one on Thursday.
  • Leah2019 i hope you get your positive!
  • Leah2019 ok so i couldnt wait i took my first response and got this line as it was going across. 
  • Leah2019 then at the 3 min mark it looked like this. Im so confused.
  • Ttcbaby#2 said:
    Leah2019 ok so i couldnt wait i took my first response and got this line as it was going across. 
    I can see a bit of a line here... don’t lose hope. Test again in a couple days, it is so confusing. It’s horrible when you want that second line so bad and it won’t stick! Xx
  • Leah2019 said:
    Ttcbaby#2 said:
    Leah2019 ok so i couldnt wait i took my first response and got this line as it was going across. 
    I can see a bit of a line here... don’t lose hope. Test again in a couple days, it is so confusing. It’s horrible when you want that second line so bad and it won’t stick! Xx
    I agree so confusing! 
  • Hey I'm also having the similar problem I had implantation bleeding that lasted week, I'm actually due on today I took a test 2 days ago it came out negative, I honestly don't know whats happening, I'm also having symtons being sick, breast feel heavy, faintness bloated too, let's see 
  • Shay99 said:
    Hey I'm also having the similar problem I had implantation bleeding that lasted week, I'm actually due on today I took a test 2 days ago it came out negative, I honestly don't know whats happening, I'm also having symtons being sick, breast feel heavy, faintness bloated too, let's see 
    Ive felt the same way. My period was due the 14th spotted a little on the 13th and 14th but no full blown period yet. Had a blood test done and it said not pregnant. Idk whats going on.