Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Positive on equate test, negative first response and clear blue

So I took this yesterday and got positives both times but when i took the first response and clear blue this am with fmu they were both negative... I'm so confused. 

Replies

• Your first responses are both positive. It's only the clear blue I'm struggling to see a line on, but that's a standard one and not early detection.

I'd feel reasonably confident in saying you're pregnant :smiley: 

• Still positive only on the blue dye, will not come up on the red dye... im 12 days late, sore boobs, super tired, peeing often. 
  • Could you take a new picture with just your new first response tests? It's difficult to see with the shadows but I still reckon I see lines on those. However I'd expect a lot darker after 4 days.
  • Test does look positive,but as line is not progressing properly I wouldn't get my hopes up Hun ....sorry x
  • The only  new test is the walmart first signal the others are old. 
  • hi, i just want to ask if it is an implantation bleeding or my period just got started??? i'm 13 days late on my period right now, and having a lower backache.. i already took 3x pregnancy test but ive got 3x negative result..
  • Looks like AF to me. 
  • Looks like AF Hun sorry....
    I believe you might have had chemical pregnancy
  • So I'm 20 days late now and digital says not pregnant... 
  • Unfortunately it looks like things haven't progressed how they should have. It may have been a chemical pregnancy which is why AF is late but you are now testing as negative.
  • I think it was chemical too..sorry hun

• I'm 6 days late. Top one was taken may 1 and the bittom was taken on may 3rd. I did buy first response just haven't taken one of the yet. 
  • I think it doesn’t look good as the line should get darker day by day and I can’t really see too much on there :( so sorry 

• First response just took it. I don't think you can see it but it looks like there is a second line. 
  • Just had this happen to yesterday positive on equate early result and then negative frer today 
  • Cc3+Cc3+ Regular
    edited Aug 13, 2020 4:56PM
    Going thru the same thing!!! Positive clear blue and equate. Negative first response!!! Cycle day 32 and my cycles have never gone past 30 days in almost 4 years!!!!! Was anyone on here pregnant and getting the positive equate and clear blue with negative first response?!
  • @Cc3+ do you have any pictures?
  •  Cc3+ said:
    Going thru the same thing!!! Positive clear blue and equate. Negative first response!!! Cycle day 32 and my cycles have never gone past 30 days in almost 4 years!!!!! Was anyone on here pregnant and getting the positive equate and clear blue with negative first response?!
    Me I’m going through something similar. Im only getting faint positive readings on blue due test.. I’m 35 or more days late on my period.. and I have all pregnancy symptoms... 
  • Hey guys! Sorry I took a break! I ended up being pregnant but miscarrying.