Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Feeling low :(

I am extremely grateful for this pregnancy as I had 3mc before it, but last couple of days I feeling very tired and low.
I am 37weekd and so ready for this baby. Not helping that I am having lots of episodes of reduced movements during all 3rd trimester ...had 7 episodes already and every morning waking up anxious and moody till I feel first move.every 7-10 days I am off to MAU to check baby as I haven't felt any movements. Not sure why I posting this,think just want a small cry somewhere where people will understand me :)

Replies

• Oh honey, you are nearing the end - it's always tough when the finish line is in sight. So much worry for you right now which is probably taking its mental toll on you. Hold tight til baby is here - you'll be ok x
  • There's absolutely nothing wrong with feeling low and grumpy. You don't have to feel 'grateful' either, you're allow to be tired and fed up. Pregnancy is a long process and (although I'm not there yet) everyone says the last few weeks are pretty tough going.

Try to focus on the positives though as focusing on the positives makes the negatives easier to stomach :smile: Have you got all the bits and bobs set up? What's your favourite thing that you've got for the baby? What are you most excited about getting to eat and drink once you're post pregnancy :wink:?

• Thank you girls.
    @Curiosity101 I am a bit control freak and everything is set and ready :)
    I am looking forward to wear normal clothes again 😆😆 hopefully with my postpartum belt I will be able to fit in my jeans 🤣
    Also I am dying to have a bit off Ice cold Guinness 😁😁😁 I can feel taste in my mouth 😂