Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Never been so confused!

I have been feeling a bit off in recent days, my period is due in approx 3-4 days so thought I’d take a clear blue early detection which can detect up to 6 days before missed period.

I took one and there was a line that appeared after 30 seconds but faint. I then took another 4 hours later and it took a bit longer to appear but did in a minute or so, slightly fainter than first. I have just taken one now after another 3 hours and it isn’t visible.

could my urine be too weak now? Although I haven’t really drank much today and pee is quite yellow still. Or could it be faulty x2 or evap lines. I see blue in the line though so evap lines weren’t considered as they are typically colourless and appear after a longer time. 

Please please please someone advise me!? 

Thanks 

Replies

• FYI the last test I did, was from a different packet to first two. But doubt that makes a difference as they were all same brand
  • See faint blue on both untweaked test do a pink dye test early test or normal mone came out faint as that 3 days b4 this pregnancy xx
  • Definitely try pink dye. I had the same as you, however with pink dye the results are more clear.