Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Early Bleeding

I just found out I'm pregnant.   I took two pregnancy tests.  They were faint, but positive.   So I guess I'm early in the pregnancy.   I have a history of miscarriages.   I've had 3 within last 4 years.  Anyway, I am now bleeding with this one and it is scaring me.  It started really light a week ago.  And it was on and off.  One minute I am bleeding and the next minute I am not at all.  I am really confused.  Today the bleeding was a darker red but it is an extremely small amount.   Still scares me a bit.  There is no cramping or anything.   I just moved to Mexico and my husband says I should wait and see what happens.  Has anyone had anything like this happen to them?  I'm really freaking out.   I don't want to lose another.

Replies

• Options
    You should go to EPU as soon as possible...it can be sign of ectopic pregnancy.better get checked
  • Options
    Well ladies.....the result is that I miscarried for the fourth time.  No more baby.  I am sad, but I suppose everything happens for a reason and I am trying to look at things with a positive outlook and still hoping for another in the future.  I do wish everyone else here good luck with whatever you be going through.  Thank you for listening. 
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this :( 
    Sending love and best wishes x